snacks

Kelly06

Hiya

Im doing sw on ee. I have the 3 main meals a day- i normaly snack on fruit inbetween meals.

But say i wanted a bit of ham or chicken or a muller yoghurt have you got to have fruit and veg with them? Like at meal times?

thank you for your help!!

Hi Kelly :) welcome to slimming world!! I snack during the day on various things such as mullerlights and slices of turkey and i dont have any superfree with these when i do, i tend to just incorporate them into my meals and snack on fruit as well.

Hope this helps!

Hi Kelly :) welcome to slimming world!! I snack during the day on various things such as mullerlights and slices of turkey and i dont have any superfree with these when i do, i tend to just incorporate them into my meals and snack on fruit as well.

Hope this helps!

Thank you it does. Im doing it from home. so cant ask in class- but finding this site brilliant for helping people. Thank you again xx

Your welcome! I've been a member since April and have lost 1st9.5lbs already and am loving it! It's a plan i can definately maintain :) Which is a nice change!

I see your approaching your 1stone already too! Well done you!! Keep up the good work - here if you need anything!

xx

Your welcome! I've been a member since April and have lost 1st9.5lbs already and am loving it! It's a plan i can definately maintain :) Which is a nice change!

I see your approaching your 1stone already too! Well done you!! Keep up the good work - here if you need anything!

xx

Thank you i started 05/08/2013- at the moment im having the sames things for meals but it works for me at the moment - i need to have a look at the food diarys to get an idea of what else to have - but i do love the plan - im never hungry - thank you and good luck x x

You're certainly not the only one that does that! I think i am only just starting to 'shake' things up a little where the plan is concerned - you do get in a rut and it's fine cause it works - but def worth trying some new things and recipes when you can. If i find any i like i'll pass them onto you!!

In my first week i would not have survived without ham and chicken and turkey slices!! I was so hungry to begin with but that subsided and its gotten a lot easier in a very short space of time.
So long as its lean its fine!
Good luck
x

You're certainly not the only one that does that! I think i am only just starting to 'shake' things up a little where the plan is concerned - you do get in a rut and it's fine cause it works - but def worth trying some new things and recipes when you can. If i find any i like i'll pass them onto you!![/QUOT

Thank you. Me to. If i find any I will let you know. What kind of food do you like? x

In my first week i would not have survived without ham and chicken and turkey slices!! I was so hungry to begin with but that subsided and its gotten a lot easier in a very short space of time.
So long as its lean its fine!
Good luck
x

Hiya. Thank you. Good luck to you to x x

Morning Kelly :) I love meat! So Chilli's and homemade burgers (still yet to find a fab recipe for extra lean mince burgers - they have been a little dry), i love a SW 'fry' up too with bacon, beans, mushrooms etc - sausages aren't as bad as we think either - weight watchers ones are 0.5 syns each as are Sainburys be good to yourself ones! YUM!

Just had my brekkie, had some wholemeal toast and flora. Got jacket with beans, cheese and salad for lunch and not sure what to have for my dinner yet! Do you work or are you at home?

xx

Hiya. You ok? I haven't tried making burgers yet. Need to as I miss them. I had a bread bun flora and jam for breakfast with strawberries a apple and 2 oranges. Tuna salad for dinner and having a chicken and bacon melt and salad for tea. I work full time. And also a carer for my grandparents. Hows your day going? x x

Hey! Yea i'm good thanks :) day going quite quick which is nice - i work in an office doing sales and admin. Just had my huge lunch!! Jacket, cheese, beans and salad!! YUM!! Think i need to have some fruit this afternoon - had a banana earlier but need to up my superfree. Got some lean steak at lunchtime to have for dinner with some roasted (frylight) veg!! YUMMY!!!

You seem to do really well with your superfree snacking with your fruit. Chicken and bacon melt also sounds YUMMY!!!

Sun is shining here too so was lovely to have a wander round town at lunch!! Lets hope the weather stays nice for the bank holiday weekend!!!

Chat soon x

Hiya Vikki.

Thank you. I try with fruit. Glad you had the sun. Fingers crossed it lasts. I'm working all weekend. But off Monday! ! ! Hope your tea was night. I did some sw chips tonight they were yummy. I work in insurance. X x

I was just reading this thread and just had a little tip for Bubblylady re: burgers ...if you use half lean beef mince and half lean pork mince I find the burgers tend to be a lot jucier. I've also found that egg binds it better than breadcrumbs and then I add a little soy sauce just to add a little bit of flavour but make the mixture a little bit more moist at the same time :)

Thanks Poppy that sounds great, will give it a try :) Love my burgers so any tips very welcome!!

Morning Kelly! Dinner was lovely thanks - was first time i'd roasted veg with frylight and the mushrooms and onions were so yum but should've done the parsnips and potatoes a little longer but i have learnt now!!

I LOVE SW chips! Could just eat a huge plate of them smothered in salt and vinegar!! Mmmmm YUM!!!

Well have a good day - the sunshine didn't last, we have rain and dull here at the moment, but hoping the sun might return for the weekend!

Chat soon xx

Afternoon. Hope your well. Had a busy morning. Looking after my nephews today. I left my chips in to long Opps. Haven't got the hand on them yet. I made chicken fried rice for dinner with fry light. And had a bowl of strawberries and a orange. It was yummy. It's warm here but sun is hidden in the clouds. Can I take the recipe for your burgers? Will give them a go after pay day. X x glad your tea was nice x

Hey! Yep all good thanks - well apart from a little binge last night :( I say binge, i had bad munchies and nicked som food off my mum and bruv, an onion ring here and a chip there!! So have drawn a line and been 100% today, so all good!

You'll get the hang of the chips and how long they take etc - loads of things i have done have been trial and error, such as the roasted veg!! Not really got a 'recipe' as such for my burgers, i just use extra lean mince, mixed with some onion, mixed herbs and a little water - but got that recipe in this thread now which i'm going to try - sounds tastier!!

Well sun is out at the moment, but storms and rain are meant to be coming - will see. Not got access to computer now until Tuesday so have a fab bank holiday weekend - weigh in for me on Monday! When do you weigh in? Good Luck.

xxxx

Hey! Yep all good thanks - well apart from a little binge last night :( I say binge, i had bad munchies and nicked som food off my mum and bruv, an onion ring here and a chip there!! So have drawn a line and been 100% today, so all good!

You'll get the hang of the chips and how long they take etc - loads of things i have done have been trial and error, such as the roasted veg!! Not really got a 'recipe' as such for my burgers, i just use extra lean mince, mixed with some onion, mixed herbs and a little water - but got that recipe in this thread now which i'm going to try - sounds tastier!!

Well sun is out at the moment, but storms and rain are meant to be coming - will see. Not got access to computer now until Tuesday so have a fab bank holiday weekend - weigh in for me on Monday! When do you weigh in? Good Luck.

xxxx

Hiya

Glad your well.

good for you you have to let your hair down!!! bless ya.

Defo going to try them. I will keep trying my slimming world chips!! trying to think of something different for tea tonight but dont know?? im getting sick of salads for dinner but dont know what else to do? i only get 30 mins!!

Im working all weeked gutted!! But have monday off xx

Hey Kelly! Shame that you had to work at the weekend - if it was like here though today is a better day weather wise than Saturday was! :) I had a lovely weekend - done lots of bits and pieces, cinema, shopping and park etc. Was nice! Managed to get into a size 18 pair of trousers in next - was soooooooooo happy!! Was a size 22 :) Lost 1.5lb on Monday at WI and got my club 10 (10% body weight lost!!) Yay, so 3 pounds for the 2 stone now - so having a 100% week and just cant wait to see if i can do the 3lbs in a week!!

Have you weighed in again recently? How have you been doing?

Hope you've enjoyed your day off - speak soon xx

I mainly have syn free meals as I cook from scratch.
so I use my syns for snacks. Low calorie crisps , avocado, hot chocolate. That sort of thing :)

Back