Sneaking back in

Nibbles, calling in to say hi. I agree with Lelly, get the mods to move your diary over to maintainers where we can find you more easily... we are mostly restarters too, but have got a good bond between us that seems to keep us on track, although some of us are not following CD too strictly. What you will get over there are familiar faces, support, encouragement and friendship.

You are doing SO well hun... I have been treading water for months now, so your story is very inspiring. Chin up - I'd give my eye teeth for that 3lb loss, seriously!

xxx

Hi Nibbles, hope you managed to do all in your max planned day today! I wish I can be moved too, not much going on in this restarter forum, anyway, my cdc told me as I haven't got much to lose, she wants me to stay on ss+ for two weeks then onto the next step but am so impatient and want to do ss+ for atleast a month. I want a stone gone asap!....lol haven't even been to my 1st weigh in yet but today I wore a works trouser that was so tight last week on my thighs and it fitted so nice...

Anyway, chat later and let me know if you are still thinking of moving and I'll join you...xx

:eek:
Sneaking back in, with my tail between my legs.

Why is it so hard, as I sailed thru the first time, back in 2008.

I am such a coward and asked my CDC not to tell me my weight, but I will notice by the clothes being wearable again.

Sounds SO like me!

4th weigh in tonight at 7pm.
Was naughty last night for the very first time and indulged in teriyaki chicken breast off the barbecue and mixed green salad with vinaigerette dressing :(
But am still hoping for a loss of 2 or 3 lbs this week, although it wouldn't surprise me if I stayed the same.
Strange how the losses go.
One week tons and then next to nothing.
Having been 100% SS for 27 days, I am annoyed that I let go last night, but at least I didn't eat the rest of the items available to eat.

Good luck on your 4th weigh in, am sure what you had won't have affected your weight loss dramatically, it seems you went for the healthy option and that's great! All the best, let us know how you faired... Have a lovely day!! x

Another 4lbs gone .:)

And another day has passed and another day of 100% being good and following CD

And another day has passed and another day of 100% being good and following CD

You did well to bounce back.... I'm scared if I have something am not allowed I will just spiral out of control, well done! Here's to another day! Have a great day!!

And survived another day 100%.
Just started today with the Maple and Pecan Porridge which I am developing a taste for.
Can't wait for next weigh-in on Monday, but so tempted to jump on my scales. But I won't!!!!!!

Just started today with the Maple and Pecan Porridge which I am developing a taste for.
Can't wait for next weigh-in on Monday, but so tempted to jump on my scales. But I won't!!!!!!

I haven't tried the maple and pecan porridge, I only have original but might do next week...
LOL, thought you warned me off the scales...it's so tempting though isnt it? Well am not going near them again till WI..DON'T DO IT!!!..LOL
Have a great day n chat laters. x

love love love the m&p porridge, i still have one for my brekk most mornings....yum!

NO!! no scale hopping missy! not worth the head bother!

have another 100% day hun, you're doing soooo fab!

xx

Rid of another 3lbs and BMI 26.3. Good to be back under 11 stone again.
Will try and get back down to 10st, but would settle for 10st 4lb - 10st 7lbs.
Gotta stick at this and be on my best strict behaviour as I work up the steps.

Fantastic work hun!! not long to go now!! you've done so well, really pleased for you on the 10's again!!

Just read your diary - your doing so well and you can do it and will be back at target in no time!!!!

Just read your diary - your doing so well and you can do it and will be back at target in no time!!!!
Not sure I will be. This heat wave has brought out the social side in me.
I was so naughty last night. And it wasn't even Sunday, which is usually my downfall with a regular family dinner
So very naughty.
, but guiltily sipping my porridge this morning.
I move on and back onto the rules and regs of CD:(
Nevertheless, I did have a good evening and will not struggle back on CD this week.

Glad you enjoyed yourself, I did too, just posted my sins on your other diary...lol... we draw a line and get back on board... x

And I was bad yesterday, but pulled myself together today and been good.
Hopefully not too much damage. Fingers crossed.

Been good again, so only Good Friday and Easter Sunday were my complete downfalls.
Going off to work today, tomorrow and finish 7am Saturday morning, so that'll be another 3 days on my best behaviour, as I am self catering and am taking my food with me from home, rather than be tempted by menus and supermarket shelves.
Put battery in my scales and fear that I am only at a loss of 2lbs since 10 days ago.:cry:
However my work skirt is very loose, too big really and was way too tight back on the last time I wore it on the 4th March, but the smaller one is too fitted. Still need to shift 8lbs.
Next weigh-in Monday evening.

Just about to start my night shift and another successful day of CD behind me.
Shouldn't be too hard work , but will keep me running for a few hours.
Tomorrow should be straight forward, cos I shall sleep from the time I get home at 8.30am til lunchtime. Then only half a day to get thru. Will suffer when the kids and DH get their Saturday night take away, whilst I have a porridge or chocolate shake.
Just hope my CDC has tomato soup again on Monday evening's WI.
Sunday as usual is my real struggle, with guests as usual for Sunday dinner, but I will persevere. I will do chicken pieces and roast pots and green veg. So no carbs for me, if i can resist:( I shall try my best. Oh how I miss my red wine:eek:

Still going well for you I see my dear... keep it up, I keep falling off the wagon, am fine thr'out the day it's the evenings when friends come out to play armed with bottles of wine etc...:( I just checked my weight this morn and I've put on 1 and half lbs! I just can't wait to get back to work Tuesday and get back to my normal routine... Tonite's it's going to be another hard nite for me but I'll try and limit the damage.. Keep up chick you are doing great!!!

Back