Sneaking back in

Ooopps! Sunday my weakness>>>Say no more:wave_cry:
But I enjoyed my red wine and too large protein portion:eek:

PS The evening continued and my indulgence too. So weak.
But will ensure I am behaving for the rest of the week.
Probably scuppered Monday's weigh-in completely

Last edited:
Swearword, Expletive, Name throwing + + +
I knew it and it is my own damn fault.
Funny how i was still hoping for a loss. Still got half a stone to go.:mad:
STS

Oh no but at least you know why. A day off easily becomes one or two and then I always find it harder to restart. Just think next mon will be different if u r 100% this week xxx

The big IF ????????????

Nibbles how is the big IF Going? Xx
Been good today and expecting to continue being good til bedtime. Prawns and greens for dinner and water to accompany it.
Had my first CD choc peanut bar since returning to CD in March for lunch. I just don't think much of the bars, but for convenience they're fine.
Had to rush to school at 3 to help with some voluntary work i do there and went on my bike, so feel like I have been good today.
The next two days will be easy to be 100% too.
So fingers crossed for a loss this week.:rolleyes:

Yeah sounds good Hun well done. I like the peanut bars but rest were rank although not tried new mint bar yet. Am thinking if I get through week 1 I may start bars a week early as I like em with a brew.
Cottage cheese and asparagus again tonight for me then still two shakes left for evening woo hoo xx

Hi Nibbles,
Sounds like you've been good, well done! am back again, Easter and bank holiday meant that I didn't manage to be 100% but I didn't do too much damage despite all the wine I had... Chat soon and thanks for keeping tabs on me, it really helps!, I need a kick up the bum every once in a while...:) Here's to 100% week! x

Could someone please tell me why I am so determined and do five days of being 100% and then I go an ruin it by having too much red wine and nachos yesterday evening.
I have just had my shredded wheat and skimmed milk and plan to continue being a 100% CD today, according to the rules of step 3, but OMG I am so angry at myself.
Off to work later, so I should be good cos I'll take my packed lunch/dinner and a chocolate shake for later and plan to have a porridge a bit later this morning.
Should manage tomorrow OK and then we are back to my problematic Sundays:eek:

Could someone please tell me why I am so determined and do five days of being 100% and then I go an ruin it by having too much red wine and nachos yesterday evening.

Story of my life these past 3 weeks, I too was really good then come friday and sat and I completely ruined it! arrrrrrrrrgggg! I could slap myself! I was losing a pound a day now I can't even bare look at the scales, I have a feeling I have put it all back! It's so hard to be 100% over the weekend, the first 3 weeks back on the diet were great now am finding it hard to resist that wine... I am determined I won't fall off the wagon this week. I need some motivation gal, lets do this! My cdc is away today so will have my official WI on Tues, hope I will have lost
something...Good luck on yours tomorrow.

Morning Nibbles, how are you doing today hunny, hope you're doing your plan well today, are you on 1000 now?that's great!! hardest part is done, keep up the great work and you'll be finished before you know it!
Happy Sunday,wishing you a fab week hun
x

Food wise was good, but 2 glasses of red wine. Bl;);)dy Sundays.

Next Sunday is gonna be the worst. Got family here again. Total of 12 adults and my two kids. Could have been worse, 3 other adults and 2 kids couldn't make it.
Family gathering with food food and food and drink:eek:

Now that'll be fun sticking to my white meat and greens. I don't think! Will be 5 days of not really following CD, whilst two relatives stay with us, but straight back to good behaviour from the 19th May.
Well, I hope so, at least.
Weigh in in 15 hours time.
Oh please let it be a loss.

Weigh in in 15 hours time.
Oh please let it be a loss.

3lbs gone. Very happy, but next weekend til Wednesday is gonna be a struggle, if not impossible to do CD 100% at any level.:sigh: So expect a gain at my next weigh-in in ten days time.

yay!! fab news hunny!! If you're aiming to gain you may do, but if you aim to maintain and then a loss is a bonus hun, you can do it, sensible choices and choose your 'offs' wisely!
How many lbs to go, can't be many left now?
glad it was good news !!
x

3lbs gone. Very happy, but next weekend til Wednesday is gonna be a struggle, if not impossible to do CD 100% at any level.:sigh: So expect a gain at my next weigh-in in ten days time.

Well done hun!!! just keep it low carb and you will be just fine and try not to drink too much wine...lol easier said than done, I know!!...:)

Well done hun!!! just keep it low carb and you will be just fine and try not to drink too much wine...lol easier said than done, I know!!...:)

How many lbs to go, can't be many left now?
x

Lelly, I am happy with another 7 lbs to go and then be 10st 3lbs.
Currently BMI 25.7 at 10st 10lbs.
But you know me, something about moving those goalposts.
Those last 7 lbs will take longer to shift, because I am expecting a gain, but will try to behave over the next week.

Morning
Managed another day of being good.
Here's hoping for another.

Morning
Managed another day of being good.
Here's hoping for another.

Good for you!! Here's to another (toasting you with my coffee!)
xx

Back