Sneaking back in

Good for you!! Here's to another (toasting you with my coffee!)
xx
You deserve something stronger for all of your support on this CD forum
Many thanks
PS Did you see Pretika is back too.??

and me i started back 4 days ago and alls well this time!! :)

congrats to you nibble on the news and your weight loss :)

hi lelly hope alls good with you ?? :)

You deserve something stronger for all of your support on this CD forum
Many thanks
PS Did you see Pretika is back too.??

Nope no booze for me til a wedding in June, back on the shakes 810 style from tomorrow, really miffed with my faffing about and scales not back at goal this year despite my limited efforts (strange that!:rolleyes:)

Hope your visit is going well and the wine is not flowing too freely.

Come back soon
x
and me i started back 4 days ago and alls well this time!! :)

congrats to you nibble on the news and your weight loss :)

hi lelly hope alls good with you ?? :)

omg!! summer1960...smurf??? i'm sorry i've only just realised its you!!! how the devil are you hun?? sorry to hear about your dad, i remember things were tough for you back in 2008.
Just had a browse through our old mini challenges of back then and was great to see so much enthusiasm n support we had for each other.
Good to see you here, well done on day 4 hope you are feeling the ketosis kicking in now, makes it so much easier. Have you a diary? good luck this week, stick around hun,we'll support you.
x

Hi Nibbles, how's it going? hope you are enjoying yourself and not being too naughty, can't say the same for myself, had a self destruct week for which I have paid dearly, am back on from tomorrow and this time am not going to be destracted, well, atleast for the next two weeks I'll try and be 100% thr'out. Hope you are good though... x

Hey Nibbles how are you hunny ,.,,, long time !! I am back .. Maintained for a few years but put on 10lbs in the last 6 months - I just lost my way... So back to tackle the 10 lbs and 1 more stone for good measure ! I have just read your thread and you are doing sooooo well ... Keep it up your nearly there ... You are inspiring me to keep going! My first WI Tom hope I can do as well as you .... Chat soon p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

but next weekend til Wednesday is gonna be a struggle, if not impossible to do CD 100% at any level.:sigh: So expect a gain at my next weigh-in in ten days time.

Weigh-in tonight. Expecting a big disappointment, but anticipated.
Had visitors who fly off home tonight and did not want to do CD in front of them.
Booze and good food.
But will be back on board CD diet from tomorrow.

Weigh-in tonight. Expecting a big disappointment, but anticipated.
Had visitors who fly off home tonight and did not want to do CD in front of them.
Booze and good food.
But will be back on board CD diet from tomorrow.

Been good since yesterday, maybe not enough to drink and back on CD1000 for a week. Had a gain, but don't know how much, as my sins of the previous 5 days must have taken their toll. Asked CDC not to tell me the damage I had done.

well done for getting back to it, probably best not to know the gain and that way it won't bug you all week!
Have a fab week hun x

Weigh-in tomorrow,Wednesday 7.30pm with my neighbour.
She's been about 85% and struggles at weekends, like myself, but the past 6 days have seen me be about 99% CD. Didn't have to do the usual Sunday dinner issues.
I stood on the scales this morning and read 10st 7lbs, so def think I'll have a loss to show my CDC.

Current volcano situation making me wanna eat eat eat, cos supposed to be going away on Saturday for half term and stand to lose a lot of money for week in hotel if flight is cancelled. Fingers crossed it blows the other way.
If I end up staying at home there is a plus:cry:, I'd continue CD and wouldn't suffer a gain which the week away would probably do for me. No way can I sit in the sun with water and lettuce with a bit of white fish or chicken;)

oh no hun, fingers crossed it blows away and you get to go on hols!
Good luck for WI hun, good on you for 99% !!

xx

Had a gain, but don't know how much, as my sins of the previous 5 days must have taken their toll.
Asked CDC not to tell me the damage I had done.

Well, had weigh-in last night and asked about last week's damage.
At last weeks weigh-in, the previous 5 days of sinning saw a gain of 4lbs:eek:,
but this week saw a loss of 6lbs.
So back on track til Saturday, when this diet goes 'tits up again'.
Holiday time:rolleyes:
But back to behaving when I get home.

Well done hun, that's great ! Good strategy to avoid knowing the gain, i have some people do that too, i think it helps.

Wishing you a lush hols hun, be as good as you can

xx

Just packed my choc and vanilla sachets, but don't know why.
Gonna try and be good on my hols, but can't promise it.
This is the downside of going away mid diet, before completing the all important, working up the steps properly. Breaking the diet mid steps is such a no no and we all see this by the rapid weight gain. Introducing the diff foods as we work thru the next steps is so important to that end result.
So near yet still so far. 9st 7lbs.
I will ensure I get back on CD1000 on my return and then make a proper effort to go up to 1200 etc. etc then Maintenance.
USA here I come:)

Last edited:
Have a fabulous hols hunny!! Aim to maintain for hols i always say and any loss is a bonus, any gain will go after a week back on plan, do your best but most of all its your holiday so you must enjoy without the stress!
Take care, see you back soon
xx

Back