Sneaking in......

Vampyra

Erm the prodigal returns.....I got a bit fed up of slow progress after an initial good start and fell back to *carb eating. (Sorry about that dirty four letter word *). Motivation seemed to go out the window.

Well now weve booked a short break to Prague in June to visit my daughter so I am starting again on low carbing to lose weight in time for that so theres the motivation. I am getting prepared in order to start on Friday so that I have the weekend for detoxing and feeling gross and then do my best to lose around a couple of pounds per week. slow and steady so as not to expect too much and feel disheartened n give up. I need to lose 20lbs....I havent put weight on since last times loss and weight 10 stones 13 lbs. My first goal is to get to 10 stones and then lose another 7. do you reckon thats do-able by beginning of June? Im reckoning on 2lb weekly loss, 10 weeks should do it.

Ive gotten over last weekends mother's 80th birthday eating Italian duck in orange and birthday cake and I am ready to cease the sugar rush and get back on track.

I just need a bit of advice.....please.....should I restart on ?attack and begin all over again or set off at my own pace on cruise which I might find easier but slower. i could do with that bigger loss at the beginning.

I think you should do attack even if it is just for a couple of days----- WELCOME BACK - you know it works and you can do it!!! xxx

Never mind that sneaking in there.....saw ya!!!!

Welcome back, i was only thinking of you the other day when I spotted a previous post.

I am no expert but I think a couple of days attack just to get you in the swing of things will help, then stick to strict cruise. There is absolutely no reason why you couldnt get to June and lose that weight.

Never mind that sneaking in there.....saw ya!!!!

Welcome back, i was only thinking of you the other day when I spotted a previous post.

I am no expert but I think a couple of days attack just to get you in the swing of things will help, then stick to strict cruise. There is absolutely no reason why you couldnt get to June and lose that weight.

Hya . Nice to 'see' you and be back. How are you doing?

I had all good intentions of starting last Friday but have been poorly since last Thursday and really not felt up to it.
I am back at work tomorrow, still nots 100% but going in anyway....Ive defrosted some turkey breast mince and going to make some turkey patties with salad for lunch using a tablespoon of oatbran and having the rest for breakfast. Bought some water and skimmed milk so hoping to get back on track. Going to do 2 to 4 days of attack...will see how it goes.....and then get onto cruise. Have to admit I find the PP days difficult, didnt think I would be so grateful for veggies! Lol

I think when you've had a break the Pp days are always hard, keep at it hun and it will soon all fall back into place.

Sounds like a good plan, good luck

Back