Sneaky peek at the scales (3 days in)

Hey guys,

I haven't yet introduced myself!
My names Lauren and I'm 22, I'm a stay at home mum with a 13 month old. Iv struggled with my weight ever since I left school but since meeting my partner and having my baby it's getting harder to get rid of the weight.

I'm currently in a size 16 and would love to get back into a size 10!

I'm on my day 3 of Tescos ultraslim (cheap slimfast) and I've had a sneaky peek at the scales today and nearly fell over when I'm already 4.6pounds lighter!

Sooooo happy to see some progress already, as iv heard alot of stories of people doing it and not losing anything so I'm pleased I'm seeing progress! looking forward to seeing how much I lose in my first week on Monday!

Hope your all doing well!!

X

Excellent......well done!:)

i started slim fast today and it went ok...not as hungry as I thought I would be...

Thank you :) it's great to know that all this less eating it paying off!
It's strange, I'm not hungry but all I can think about is food lol

Mind over matter!

X

Thats a great loss!! Same here about thinking food all the time but i use it to think of teas or snacks i can have so i have something to look forward to!

Thanks Mrswilsoncroft,
I really hope so! I really want to be slim and healthy again, and feel confident and happy again!
I wish I didn't like food so much haha!x
Hope your doing well

Hey Lauren you're doing great! Have you had another look how you're doing? Very interested! :)

Keep up the good work, we can do it!

Back