Sneaky weigh & jeans fit!!

leighsewingdiva

Just managed to get back into my jeans!! Granted they are a size 26 but they were still too small and now fitting nicely!!
Had a sneaky weigh and even wearing my jeans instead of my trousers my scales still say a loss of 4lbs!!!
Ankles still really sore from fall this morning but at least now the urge to fall off wagon has passed!!!

Hey that's great news about the jeans. I think clothes that were too small but now starting to fit says more to me that any scales. It's a great feeling when your wardrobe options expand just by losing some weight!

That's great Leigh! I have gone from 22 to 18 and im tickled! It can only get better for us well done x

Well done!!! Trying on all those clothes that used to no longer fit is a great feeling, coming second to seeing those scales going down that extra stone!
I managed to get into my old jeans just before i finished LT and now they are hanging off me!! Woop Woop to us!!!

Keep going and get trying on more of those old clothes :)

Well done. There's nothing like shrinking back into clothes that had become too small. I'm getting such a big kick out of parading round in my new/old clothes. Enjoy the feeling.

Well done leighsewingdiva on fitting into your jeans and losing 4lbs:happy096:

Just managed to get back into my jeans!! Granted they are a size 26 but they were still too small and now fitting nicely!!
Had a sneaky weigh and even wearing my jeans instead of my trousers my scales still say a loss of 4lbs!!!
Ankles still really sore from fall this morning but at least now the urge to fall off wagon has passed!!!

well done to you thats amazing. :wow: hope your ankle will get better soon!! :)

Well done, Leigh! What a fantastic feeling, eh? Personally, I prefer losing inches to llbs and I love the feeling of baggy clothes. Hope your ankle feels better soon, babe, and so glad to hear you are firmly back on the wagon! ;)

Good girl, that's bloody brilliant! Hope your ankle is better :)

Back