sneaky WI?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by nettie, 23 November 2009.

1. nettie

nettie Well-Known Member

i know that your not really supposed to weigh yourself until the actual class or whatever time in the week is your usual time but its sooo hard to resist isnt it! does everyone else do these sneaky WI's? x
  2. Manny

Manny Hiding

I weigh myself every single day. I only count my WI date but it lets me see the progress for the week
  3. nettie

nettie Well-Known Member

yeah i weigh everyday too... and more than once! i try not to do it because it can go up and down throughout the week and id be gutted if it was up on weigh in day x
  4. jibalarter

jibalarter Well-Known Member

I weigh myself everyday as well. :-S I only do it because I do the body test on the Wii.
    I know that I shouldnt be doing it as I do get dead annoyed with myself sometimes but then other times it really keeps me going if Ive lost.
  5. Auburn

Auburn x x x

I can't!! I would be so obsessed with it... I can't have scales in the house lol!!
  6. vgstar44

vgstar44 Well-Known Member

Im another daily weigher....some days i am 5 lbs over some days im under so i can never really tell.

7. nettie

nettie Well-Known Member

yeah thats the problem some days ive lost 3lbs then the day after ive not lost any and then get frustrated with myself when i know ive eaten well lol x