Sneeky peekers lol

Oh dear last week I did what Val did ... according to my home scales I had lost 4 pounds in 5 days so I thought I deserved a treat, then another and perhaps just one more which is of course how I got fat in the first place. So ended up putting on 1 pound at the end of the 7 days EEK

No more sneeking peeking for me .... I hope

I sneaky peak always!
Prepares me for the weigh in. My scales are generally 1lb less than the SW ones, so if I've STS or gained, I know what is coming at WI.
No problem with doing it in my opinion.

lilaloves said:
Hi. My name is Lila and I am a scaleaholic.
I have been on my scales twice today.
=D

Both times weighed me at 18 stone 10lb which im estatic about as I was 19 stone 1lb at weigh in last Thursday.
As my class is later on in the day I know I could be a bit more than that but looking at 3-5bs this week and Im so mega pleased it that works! =D

I weigh once a week first thing in the morning and in the middle of my SW week. I know then if I need to be strict with myself 3 or 4 days before weigh in. There is a difference in weight amount but if my needle goes down Im happy

the one week i dont sneaky peek i sts :(

i would have cut the syns etc a lot more if i hadda sneaky peeked :(

Sneaky peeking just has to be done .... :)

I love a good sneaky peek!!!!!!! Helps me stay on track, my scales are also 1lb less than SW, it helps me to know if I'm doing well or not so I can do damage control if I have a slip up...

I AM A SNEAKY PEAKER AND PROUD!!! xxxx

Back