Snow?

daisydoll

Gold Member
...who has it?
we have none, i'm quite disappointed as they said we were getting some 2 days ago and it still hasn't arrived!

if you have some please send it towards the east midlands
cheers
daisy x

We had some down here but I could of counted the flakes. It's quite rare for us on the south coast.

Daughter had loads in Ipswich yesterday, I'll get her to blow some over.

i only have sunshine and frost here in Manchester. and we only had drizzle yesterday! A couple fo my friends in London have got a teeny bit. I don't think it's going to be quite like the stuff we had in february!
I want a white christmas though. Fingers crossed everyone! xx

Had some not much rain washed it away

Leeds has had a few flakes this morning nothing to write home about. It' supposed to be fairly heave tomorrow and Saturday. Fingers crossed!!

Had some yesterday and today but it melted as it hit the floor, the rest it just icy and frosty. Still had parents phoning to check if the school was open though! lol

Just a handful of flakes ~ but apparently it's on it's way tonight! :)

My dog will be chasing snowballs again. xx

yeah baby its snowing here :D

Well according to BBC Weather maps, from 11pm through to nearly 9am Luton is going to be under a giant blizzard-like snow cloud :D

*praying for snow day, praying for snow day, close the school, close the school, let me stay in warm bed!*

Well according to BBC Weather maps, from 11pm through to nearly 9am Luton is going to be under a giant blizzard-like snow cloud :D

*praying for snow day, praying for snow day, close the school, close the school, let me stay in warm bed!*

Yey, I am with you on that one. It's just that it looks that it might miss West London though :cry:
Let it snow!!! It's Friday tomorrow for godness sake!!!

Beaucoup de la cold stuff here now! Yay! :p

( But I have had to cancel a night out with friends and just had my dress altered ~ boooo!)

Never mind ~ Let it Snow!!!! xx :)

looks like we've been sprinkled with icing sugar here. That's probably about all we'll get though. Never snows here :-(

Daughter is on the phone from Ipswich and say's it's mega snow there, her airfield has been grounded and there was 6 cars in the ditches on the way home!

snowing right now

Last edited:
It's been blowing a howly all night and still no clouds in the sky so no snow. If it's now with you BL, it might blow this way so don't keep it all!

Mind you my Jane Russell (in avatar) is a miniature and her tummy is only 3 inches off the ground so she's pleased.

Back