Snow

I hate the stuff. :( I had to miss a hospital appointment this morning that I've been waiting ages for! :cry:

i think i live in only part of Kent that didn't have much snow, only had bout an inch which melted by lunch time leaving slush and is now raining! I want to go sledging, i got a 9 yr old whose never seen enough snow to go :(

i think i live in only part of Kent that didn't have much snow, only had bout an inch which melted by lunch time leaving slush and is now raining! I want to go sledging, i got a 9 yr old whose never seen enough snow to go :(

Your not in Thanet by any chance are you? I lived there from 2003 to April 2008 and we always seemed to get missed by the really bad stuff.

I'm in Tunbridge Wells now and we had LOADS.

I usually hate it but got in to the swing of it this time. I've been building snowmen and throwing snowballs with the best of 'em.

Bristol is usually spared the worst of it... but we're blanketed in the stuff at the moment! It's really pretty. Though I might not say that when I'm trying to get to work in the morning!

Agh, it's all melty and slippery...gotta walk around in the slush...halp!

Back