Snow's healthy living ramblings

I do front ones as well but I'm normally chinwagging with the OH (as he takes the photo) and then my face looks stupid so I only post the side ones, lol!

I hate having my photos taken as well. :/ And I'm going to a "do" tonight.. may pre-ask people not to take any lol :/

Funnily enough my OH said the same comment to me about back fat! And he said my sides as well and I glared at him and said he better not have been implying that I have side boobs.. his face lol! I love teasing him.

but yeah you can see it in your face as well. :D

I have always chickened out of asking people not to and just try and avoid the photo's - when everyone is leaning in for photo's at work do's I am leaning out or sneaking off to the loos. I get caught in some but they all tend to be sitting down ones which weren't great for comparing - except facewise. Bless your OH. My OH's attempts to convince me it showed involved him saying his arms went much further round me now so I was much skinnier (made me laugh anyway)

You can definitely see you have lost weight Snow!! Keep up the good work x

Thank you Tubby :)

The speed tomato soup was nice I used my HEA and HEB to have a cheese and onion toastie with it. Am having a Green day so I get two but don't always have both. Somedays I am so focussed on saving my HEA and HEB that I forget to have one or both or end up having a late snack of hifi bar and babybel so I am trying to plan them into meals now.

Uploaded pictures of lunch :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1408713280396.jpg
    1408713280396.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 1408713292704.jpg
    1408713292704.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 70
Been out and got melon - forgot string - damn it. I changed my my mind about tea as well as we went past Ikea on the way to Aldi and I wanted their meatballs so much I have decided I'm going to do quorn meat balls, slimming world chips and broccoli and try my hand at making Ikea Gravy - I saw a recipe online that claims Ikea gravy is 200ml beef stock (free) 100ml cream, 1tsp soy sauce(free) and salt and pepper. I was thinking of replacing the cream with blended up cottage cheese and quark but I think I might just use milk and throw in a dollop of quark to make it creamier - a 100ml would only be 2 syns and that's between two of us so 1 syn each.

Well the stock and milk didn't taste of much so I added two teaspoons of gravy granules (extra 2 syns so 2 syns each) probably 1 tsp would have been enough as it was slightly more gravy like than the Ikea sauce bit still nice.
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1408731726780.jpg
    1408731726780.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 67
1/2 Melon for breakfast today. The other half melon will either be a snack or tomorrows breakfast.
chicken breast and Two cheese onion toastties (HEB and HEA's) for lunch today. I'm having a red day so get two HE's and didn't eat two yesterday but I had fancied another cheese toastie with my soup that I didn't have because I was saving them - what I am saving them for I don't know but I get a bit panicked once I've had them and then can't have bread/cheese if I fancy them - probably over thinking it so I've been avoiding having them too early in the day and then ended up missing them out some days as i'm not hungry. So biting the bullet and they are gone now. (or will be when the toasties are done)

Tea - I have some hot smoked salmon I will have with salad or veg depending on how warm it is at tea time.
Snacks - strawberries. No syns used today yet. Thinking about blowing all my syns on a pop tart.

The cheese toasties were lovely. I had the salmon on it's own but having strawberries soon so they'll have to be the superfree. I had 2 poptarts so 20 syns - which is what I am allowed but I was trying to stick to 10 due to the cocktail night. Oh well - there are no more pop tarts so that temptation is gone. (They'd been in the cupboard since before I started slimming world)

I did. Going to have minimal syns today and tomorrow though Syn free breakfast of 1 whole pineapple, syn free lunch of speed tomato soup, then dinner of steak, veg and frylighted roast potatoes planned. Will have my HEA and HEB as snacks (Hifi bar and babybels) with superfree as any other snacks.

Breakfast today, 30g All Bran Chocolate Wheats with 100ml of skim milk (2 syns) and strawberries. The chocolate wheats are lovely - very chocolatey.
Lunch - more speed tomato soup and melon.
Dinner. Still thinking - it's really cold here so thinking of doing bean chilli. which would be a green day and then let me have another healthy a and b. I could stick it in the slow cooker.
Have some more strawberries prepared in the fridge and some nectarines and pears for other snacks if needed.

I may be inviting myself over food food some time soon, lol!! Yours looks lovely :D

Haha you are welcome to come round for chilli as there is now tonnes of it - I like to get the best use out of the slow cooker :D

I'm trying to take photos of everything as part of the food logging but I used to only take photos of things I thought looked nice - I think the very first thing I posted on facebook someone immediately pointed out there was no super free (which I knew but I just wanted corn beef pie, chips and beans and I had fruit for afters.)

I am spamming my own groups facebook at the moment as the person who used to post all her meals is on holiday and I feel a bit more pressure to be helpful since I was woman of the year.

Back