Snow's healthy living ramblings

Def be off next week hope u had a fab meal out, and do u find melon helps lots I got 1 in fridge x

Yeah melon is a superspeed fruit Karen - I basically find it quite filling and it's mostly water so good like that.

B - chocolate wheats (HEB) + 200ml skim milk (part of HEA) + frozen cherries
L Ham and pease pudding sandwich with beetroot on wholemeal bread (6 syns)
T - either veg stir fry or corn beef pie (3.5 syns) , w chips and beans and beetroot

Snacks - Melon and plums, bag of doritos (7 syns)

Hmm food sounds lush. :)

I wanted to have some melon this morning but it looks like it's already off :( I can't eat it quick enough.. Going to have to buy smaller amounts.

Son't worry about the gain.. I bet you'll get it and more off next week! :)

Hmm food sounds lush. :)

I wanted to have some melon this morning but it looks like it's already off :( I can't eat it quick enough.. Going to have to buy smaller amounts.

Son't worry about the gain.. I bet you'll get it and more off next week! :)

Fruit drives me nuts going off. I find melon alright but then I see from your thread you had water melon and I never buy that because of the seed and they are so huge. I tend to get galia or honey dew and have half one day - clingfilm the other half and it is okay for about 2 days in the fridge.

That is the plan, I don't have anything else planned social until the end of the month. (Well tomorrow I am going to the cinema but will be taking grapes and my salted caramel hifi so all covered in plan.)

hey :) I'm here to follow your journey :)!
I do weight watchers myself but I'm so intrigued to see people losing weight and eating foods on different diets! your food sounds so yummy! :)

Hello and thanks or subscribing. Someone at work does weight watches and says fruit and veg is now free on the new plan so probably there are things that work on all the plans :)

yeah, I stock up on fruit, salad and vegetables!! :) it's fab!! how're you finding SW? :)

I really like slimming world - I find it gives you some options but not enough to go mad. I have tried lots of diets and slimming world is the only one I've managed to stick with for any length of time - for example was very silly when did weight watches as I'd use all my points on rubbish food (I got a lot of points because I was big) but not enough to eat what I did and then have none left and be hungry and then end up coming off the diet because I was hungry. I know it works for lots of people though.

I really like slimming world - I find it gives you some options but not enough to go mad. I have tried lots of diets and slimming world is the only one I've managed to stick with for any length of time - for example was very silly when did weight watches as I'd use all my points on rubbish food (I got a lot of points because I was big) but not enough to eat what I did and then have none left and be hungry and then end up coming off the diet because I was hungry. I know it works for lots of people though.

oh that's fair enough! different things work for different people! I think ww just works better for me while being at uni because I'm able to still do things with friends like go out and what not while also being restricted and can eat out easily and gran something depending on when lectures and stuff are! but I'm just interested in following different people on different diets to see how they work :) - feel free to follow my diary if you're interested http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/345169-weightloss-journey-student.html

Last edited:
oh that's fair enough! different things work for different people! I think ww just works better for me while being at uni because I'm able to still do things with friends like go out and what not while also being restricted and can eat out easily and gran something depending on when lectures and stuff are! but I'm just interested in following different people on different diets to see how they work :) - feel free to follow my diary if you're interested http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/345169-weightloss-journey-student.html

Oh yes I definitely think it works like that. - that was just too many options for me. Popping over to subscribe!

Change of dinner plans. No corned beef pie as no beans. Didn't fancy stirfry either so made minced beef hotpot with broccoli . Fried onion, lean mince added a tin of peas, 2 tins of sliced carrot a stock cube and a gravy pot with some water. Simmered it for 30 mins and also Cooked sliced potatoes in the halo and stuck them in top and served with a side of broccoli. 1 syn per serving as there is some left in the pan and it's 2.5 syns for a gravy pot.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1409773517149.jpg
    1409773517149.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 55
Right then Red day!

B: banana and fruitopolis yogurt for breakfast

L: Porridge (HEB1) + 1 spoon white chocolate options from jar (1 syn) + apple

D: minced beef hot pot without potato on (2 syns for peas)

Snacks
Hifi (HEB2)
Laughing cow light x4 (HEA)
Nectarine
Apple

sounds yum :)

The minced beef hotpot really was, I actually made extra when I was cooking it because I am out tonight to see the NT Live showing of Medea and it was meant to be for OH to have but I have told him to get himself a pizza and I've taken it to work to eat before i go out because it was so nice.

I have had half a homemade cream meringue at work which I am going to count 4 syns for based on the app saying an M&S one is 8 syns.

Also need to count 0.5 for the brekkie yoghurt and 1 for the gravy in the hotpot and also had a rocky road (3 syns) so with the 4 for the meringue and 3 for the hotpot, 3 for the rocky road 0.5 for the yoghurt and 1 for the options - 12 syns so far.

I ate my nectarine and hifi bar in the cinema - the National Live production was really amazing. I saved my second healthy a to have a skinny latte but the coffee machine was off so I had diet pop came in and was peckish and had ham, 30g cheese (HEA2) and beetroot.

B: melon and yoghurt. (0.5)
L: wholemeal bun x2 (HEB + 6 syns), ham, pease pudding and beetroot
D: still undecided. Maybe cornbeef pie or maybe stirfry
Snacks. Apples and Nectarines
Syns so far 6.5

I have to as I work in an office with v few healthy options and I just plan dinner based on what I have in. I also had four laughing cow lights for my hea and am considering some low syn crisps

Back