B: Porridge oats (HEB) 5.5 syns of cashew nuts, red grapes
L: Chicken and veg soup
D: Salmon, frylighted sauted potatoes and green veg
Snacks: Apple, nectarine, 30g cheese(HEA) with 1 tsp chutney (2 syns
Syns
5.5 nuts
4.5 Edinburgh Rock
2 chutney

I am really chuffed the edinburgh rock is only 4.5 syns - someone brought it back off holiday at work and I was prepared to just be staring longily at it but a little stick is on 91 calories so 4.5 syns. Not bad at all.

Haha sorry for reminding you. I suspect proper rock candy might be more syns. Edinburgh rock is the crumbly one so has more air in.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Salmon and cheese and brocolli pasta and sauce with added brocolli for superfree and half a HEA of cheese on. (Other half of HEA is philli light in the sauce to make it creamy.

Attachments

• 1410461522545.jpg
    1410461522545.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 39
Aww thank you all. The salmon is panfried with frylight - I think because salmon is quite a fatty fish it goes like that because it fries a bit in it's own fat but it is free because I'm not adding any extra fat! (And lots of fat comes out that I don't eat so that has to be good.) I am seeing a dietician as well and they want me to have two portions of oily fish a week (and also nuts which I'm less keen because of the syns) but I am happy to eat salmon :) Probably need to mix it up a bit and try some other oily fish though.

Oh doesn't look my early post for today went through! annoying

B: Porridge (HEB) tsb of options in it (1 syn) red grapes, 5.5 syns of cashews
L: Lamb Casserole (1 syn) Greek yog lemon (0.5 syns)
D: Minced beef hot pot (1 syn) with cabbage and broccoli
Snacks Nectarines, Salt and vinegar popped chips, edinburgh rock
Syns
Nuts 5.5
Chip 5
rock 4.5
yog 0.5
options 1
casserole 1
hotpot 1
18/20

Today I've had my HEB the instant the shopping arrived because I wanted to try the chewy delights - they are amazing. They have so much chocolate on them.

I have so pineapple I prepared last night and some low syns sausages I defrosted and left over beef hotpot so just trying to plan what I am having for which meal now.

Had the low syns sausages (3 at 0.5 syns each) with half a tin of beans for a late breakfast. Will be having the pineapple for lunch. and hot pot for tea again

They are great - I've had another one which I am counting as 5 syns based on the calories even though HX's are normally 6.

My NSV for today is that back before I decided to buy no more clothes until I was smaller I bought a size 26 dress in the sale which I can now get on. It's a I can get it to if victory rather than I can wear it but it is definitely progress from size30- 32. (I do have some size 26's I can wear but they are stretched out things and unforgiving material which this isn't.)

Thanks - didn't get to have the hot pot for tea or have my healthy a yesterday as I had a migraine and went to lie down and fell asleep I woke up briefly at 11 at night. Drank a litre of water and went back to bed.

Today i had a chewy delght for breakfast then 5 syns of chocolate. I have also had a tunnocks teacake (another 5 syns)

Planning the hot pot for lunch and steak and chips and brocolli cheese (using HEA) for tea.

Scales are showing a loss at last as they've shown the same as Tuesday everyday this week (which on Tuesday I thought would be a good loss but was only half a pound so am assuming my scales are now different from the official ones)

Back