Snow's healthy living ramblings

ohh i love cheese toasties ohh with onion yum yum x

Good luck for tomorrow! xx

Thanks!

Well done for making your step goal and increasing it up to 9k. I love my step counter, they are such a good motivational tool. I'm aiming to do at least 7k a day this week, with intermittent jogging. I'd love a Fitbit, I'm a sucker for badges :)

It really has made me much more active when I have a goal to hit so that's very helpful.

Well done on the steps,
I've got a fit bit and I love it ,

Mine was an ebay bargain but while I probably would never have paid full price I do think it's worth it because it gets me moving.
cheese toasties sound yum! :)

They were! It's rare I manage to hold on to both HEB's and A's to have two even on a green day but it was worth it.
Blimey I'll say - don't think the word "just" should be used when referring to cheese toasties :D

haha fair point! They were lush

ohh i love cheese toasties ohh with onion yum yum x

Yes I always have cheese and onion and I put slices of onion on the outside of the bread so the fry on the toastie machine too Yum. :)

EE today - I wanted to go home between groups to make some wrap pizza for taster night but it is manic here so I might not get too. I bought two multipack of 3 syn popcorn and some mikado from my drawer so they might have to go to taster night!

B: multigrain porridge (HEB), raspberries
L: light lunch salmon (1 syn) nectarine

D: salmon, rice and veg unless I am too full from taster night!

Snacks
crispy fries (3)
fruit bar (4.5)

Drinks
2 x jug of sugar free ribena (3 litres)
1lt water
1 cup green tea

HEBs
multigrain porridge
HEA

?

Syns

crispy fries (3)
fruit bar (4.5)
taster night ???

Steps (yest)

11197/9000

How did you do? :)

well done on the loss thats fabulous

Well done on the loss & greatest loser! I hope the whole group were pleased for you :) x

Thank you - they seemed to be, the person who made the sarky comment hasn't been back since she made it but I realised last night why she might have been narky as her mum (who still comes) was the runner up at 3stone. I don't think she could have won anyway though as she is a target member now and you have to have lost 7lb in the last year to win (I think)

Congrats on the loss!!

Thanks!

WOOHOO well done Snow!!!!!!! That is so brilliant - gosh you must feel fabulous! :D

well done on the loss thats fabulous

Thanks!

I am now hoping for 3.5 next week to get the rest of the gain off and then be downhill from there! As much as possible - I am seem to be on a bit of bumpy road but i'm getting there!

Hoping to catch up with everyones diary's at lunch :)

Green Day today

B: multigrain porridge (HEB), raspberries
L: sushi (1 syn) nectarine, raspberries
D: mexican rice with beans and cheese (HEA)

Snacks
crispy fries (3)
4 fruit yoyos (HEB)
popcorn (3)
apple
strawberries

Drinks
1lt water
1 cup green tea

HEBs
multigrain porridge
fruit yoyo
HEA

cheese

Syns

crispy fries (3)
popcorn (3)
sushi (1)

Steps (yest)

10079/9000

Flying update as work continues manic. Am going to have to have a proper catch up at the weekend!

EE today and dancefit tonight! I went and bought proper fitting trainers at an actual sporting goods shop yesterday on the basis I should probably be looking after my feet if walking more and doing a class I was wearing plimsolls that rubbed before (v sensible as always)

B: light lunch 1 syn, apple
L: turkey and cheese sandwich (HEB+HEA) strawberries
D: mexican rice with salmon and veg

Snacks
popcorn (3)
banana (after dance fit)
creme egg (8.5)

Drinks
1lt water
coffee (5 syns)
500g water at dancefit

HEB
Wholemeal Bread

HEA

cheese

Syns

popcorn (3)
light lunch (1)
coffee (5)
creme egg (8.5)

Steps (yest)

11807/9000

Dancefit was really good. Always makes me smash my step goal too. Not a great day today as used all my syns by 10:30 but haven't gone over if I stick to plan from now on? No carbs eiher so going to try and maybe do an SP day

EE SP
B: Bacon fat on, black pudding beans, 12 syns. Apple small fairy cake (6 syns)
L: Crab stick salad (2 syns for light mayo)
D: Refried beans, chicken, salad, homemade salsa, and wrap (HEB)

Snacks
Apple
Banana

Syns
Breakfast 12

Drinks
1 x jug of sugar free ribena (3 litres)
2lt water

HEB
Wrap
HEA
cheese