Snow's healthy living ramblings

Thanks for that will have to try it.

Cherry bakewell scan bran sounds scrummy :)

It was tasty - I have some sugar free cherry syrup which I added along with almond extract. I think I should stick to scan bran cake though as I tried to make scan bran pancakes this morning and it broke my blender! so I ended up having oat ones instead.

I ended up having a beef roast dinner yesterday so ee as I ate the roasties. (couldn't update as the site was down again) i was so full I didn't have any tea so I have pulled pork still to eat - I had bought lean mince to do burgers today so while I could just have pulled pork I am considering the idea of pulled pork burgers.

Red today
B: Pancakes (3 syns) sausages (1.5 syns) and syrup (2 syns) with strawberries.
L:Salmon fillet, wilted spinach and fried onion, roasted peppers with 0.5 hea cream cheese in
D: Pulled pork burgers (both HEB's for buns) crispy kale and sw coleslaw (2 syns) 1.5 hea for on top of the burgers.

Snacks
Melon

Drinks
3lts water
2 lts sugar free pop

Steps
6000/9000

The site has really been wobbly the last week or so hasn't it? :(

Lovely food there - but sorry about your blender!

It has! It's annoying. This place keeps me on track :)

Ah well it's a nutribullet type thing (not an actual one a knock off) so it is just one of the container things that cracked so I can still use it.

dinner sounds lovely x x x

The sw burgers and meatballs are the best part of the range in my opinion - just like the real thing and while you can get low syn sausages cheaper the burgers do weight 400g and are about what you'd pay for 400g of lean meat so value for money in my opinion!

Mine has been on and off too as has been the weight loss - more gain than loss. It's a tricky time of year - but it can only help to stick on plan when there isn't something on. I have one more work night and then just Xmas, Boxing Day and New Years Eve I will have off plan.

That breakfast sounds epic!!

Snow, you always amaze me how much yummy stuff you get into your plan. You're a creative lady :)

I agree, Dieting is really hard at this time of year, I'm trying to tell myself it IS only one day... Or at least it's only one week! Too early yet to go totally formulas - although I am getting seriously tempted.
The work Xmas dos and nights out are a killer though...

It is cool. I will have to remember to actually use instagram because then it is easy to share.

Sunday's food. (SP)
B: Magic pancakes and apple 4 syns syrup
L: hotdogs (2 syns), beans and fried onions,
D: Mince, onion and veg (2 syns gravy) with roasted carrots and onions and steamed brocolli
hea 30g cheese and pickled onions
Monday (SP)
B: porridge and prunces (both heb) apple
L: hotdogs (2 syns), beans and fried onions,
D: still deciding between a few sp teas. was thinking of sw curry and veg but they can be high in salt so might make me retain water.

Back