So...17 stone lighter & NOW ..DRUMROLL.....I'M MARRIED!! Pics inside..

I read this thread all the time to keep me motivated. You are amazing. Well Done

WOW! You have done amazing! How inspirational you are! Your abs are perfect now! AMAZING!!!! You look great in your wedding pictures. Thank you for sharing! x

Awww fab what an amazing achievement and looks like such a happy day :) x

Hi Tiitanium,

Seen ur pictures of tummy tuck....was just curious...are there any negatives to having one and also is it worth the pain, etc ? Would really be interested to know how u got on with it ....the last time I lost 10 stones and 10 pounds, I was going to have the surgery but then everything went horribly wrong in my life & to cut a long story short, didn't have the surgery. I am on my final attempt to lose this weight for life and might consider surgery again at the end, after I have maintained the loss for at least 1-2 years....how soon after did u have the surgery? Thanks... Well done, once again! U are such an inspiration!!! Fab loss! Annie xx

WOW u have Definately gave me a kick up the bum! I have 10 stone to loose and being a big girl all my life I can understand and imagine how amazing it must feel to have a flat tummy like you have now! I'm excited to get to this stage :0) well done you have done amazingly well x

Back