Attack So angry at myself!

jan9209

Silver Member
Was dragged to lunch and in the spot the chicken schnitzel was the knot thing I thought safest, worried I've undone all my work with one bad choice!! :( how can I fix this? X

Was dragged to lunch and in the spot the chicken schnitzel was the knot thing I thought safest, worried I've undone all my work with one bad choice!! :( how can I fix this? X

Were you in a hurry? Your post doesn't make much sense ;).

Nothing you can do, drink plenty of water and keep on track. Onwards and downwards.

Next time don't let people drag you to lunch or at least chose where you get to go!

Were you in a hurry? Your post doesn't make much sense ;).

Nothing you can do, drink plenty of water and keep on track. Onwards and downwards.

Next time don't let people drag you to lunch or at least chose where you get to go!

This!

Don't let one meal ruin everything, i am usually and all or nothing girl and would let this blow my whole day, i am working on that.

Just carry on and hopefully you will get away with it this time...if not then you will deal with it!

Thanks both (Zakcat I really should stop typing whilst walking up stairs lol)

I know it's not the end if the world just annoyed as this is the only diet I've stuck to religiously in a loooong time and my slip up wasn't intentional :) ohhh well onwards and upwards x

2 pound gain today, my own fault :( ahh well

Give it a day or two it'll be gone, its just water weight, its not physically possible to put two lbs of fat on in 24hrs. Its a small set back but at least you've had that experience nad you know its really not worth it, most people tend to find it makes them feel bloated and poorly if they eat things they shouldn't. Just goes to show what a healthy unprocessed diet we are eating.

Oh I k ow the crap we eat lol I was I'll yesterday after eating it like proper I'll won't make that mistake again!! Onwards I go, I'm going to try and make mine cheesecakes tonight so see what happens :)

Back