So bored...tell me a joke!!!

scirishman you're mad as a hatter, thank's for cheering us up. I bet that's the first time you've pleased so many woman at once lol

That's the best one of the night...and true...2 was my record before now ;)....erm I think I'm on the wrong forum!

Cheers all, nite. :wave_cry:

That shut him up didn't it, I'm sorry scirishman carry on your doing fab at entertaining the girlies

Just for you scirishman

Q. why do men ask for a woman's hand in marriage?

A. because they're fed up with using their own.

Q. what's the one thing that all of the men in singles bars have in common?

A. they're all married.

Well Tracy if truth be told I was feeling a bit left out...thought I'd leave you girlies to the 'SATC' stuff lol

What do a woman's bum hole and the top of a battery have in common?

Sorry in advance.....

You know it's wrong but sooner or later you're gonna touch it with your tongue...:eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:.....naughty naughty..:whoopass:..;)

got this from a friend email

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

psml, that's a good one! :D

what did the gay guy say to his partner when driving past a sewerage plant?

I smell a party!!! :) :) :) (are you all getting my personality and sense of humour - they are off the charts! Lol)

Q. what animal would we all like to be on a cold day?

A. a little otter.

very apt on this bloody diet don't you think

I daren't post any for fear of instant alienation... I'm one sick puppy...

lol Howdy :rolleyes:

What do u call a hooker with a runny nose ?

Full up !!!! :p lol

Back