So chuffed on my weigh in

Thankyou Rach...should break my 16 stone mark this week....can't wait :)

omg Passiflora what a Monday you had...I am sure the man was ok they tend to suffer more with shock than anything else and a bit of whiplash !!
Yes it could of been worse than iced gems and SW bars lol...this week is another week so fresh start..:):)

I took 4 of my cockerels to slaughter Saturday as they were terrorising the girls and after spending a week looking for new homes it became aware that people don't want them .....out of 7 chickens I had 5 cockerels grrr
Daz and I then went and restocked on 10 new hens....so we have 9 different breeds now..and all different coloured eggs...so I am happy :)

The weekend flies by shame as Daz comes home on Friday's and back to Watford on Sunday...yet the week goes slow grrrrr

well another start to a new week lets see what us girlies can achieve this week :):) xxx

Just been on the local rag's website and there is an article on the crash....(I've taken out all his details but he seems to be ok..

A TEENAGE motorist was taken to hospital after his car skidded on ice and hit a stone wall. (it wasn't a wall - it was a house!!) ......was driving his Ford Fiesta to work in .........when the accident happened at approximately 7 a.m. on Monday outside The Punch Bowl. Emergency services were called and he was taken to Royal Blackburn Hospital with neck and leg injuries.Police investigations are continuing into the incident, but a spokesman confirmed the road conditions were poor.

Your not kidding road conditions were poor, when I got the car to help, I nearly went flying myself!!

Glad he's not too badly injured!

Glad he's ok Passiflora that will settle you now :)

Had my weigh in with my Dr today....saw my fav Dr who hasn't seen me since starting Xenical and he is so happy with me !! when i jumped on scales he said "fantastic your doing great" he has made me feel good.......
He explained a lot to me how the body works and about burning muscle instead of fat ect was really interesting....

I have lost 2stone 10lb yippeeeee

Well done booboo!! Hearty congratulations to you!! You are doing amazingly well!!

Is that your total loss since starting Xenical in February? Thats a fabulous loss!! My scales this morning show me getting up to the 3 and a half stone mark, so a great day for us both!

Well done again, your doing brilliantly!

Thankyou Passiflora,

In January I done a month on Alli so I just added my weightloss since I started then (lost a stone on Alli and 1 stone 10lbs on Xenical).....I am so happy and my fav Dr was very pleased

I am so chuffed at your loss you must be over the moon :) xx

Back