So Cold. I want to Eat

cornishkez

Gold Member
S: 19st2lb C: 16st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 2st3lb(11.57%)
Your head needs to be in the right place. If you fight against it, you will be miserable. You need to be able to accept the diet in a positive way.

Krissykat

Gold Member
S: 18st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 7st0lb(38.58%)
Try having a warm chocolate shake or a nice hot soup, always helps to warm me through.
If you stick it out for a couple more weeks you can buy the vegetable water flavouring which you can have with hot water and its like soup but hardly any carbs so you can have a couple through out the day to help keep you warm too.

Don't give up xx

spangles

Bouncy Castle
S: 19st4lb C: 12st5.5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st12.5lb(35.74%)
the problem is that when our bodies use carbs for energy (glucogenesis) that creates a thermic reaction. The use of fat via ketosis doesn't generate this heat. You do get more used to it - and it really, to me at least, is a small price to pay for all the weight I've lost in such a short time.

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
S: 14st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 2st0lb(13.66%)
I'm practically living in my dressing gown but I find having a shake hot (choc mint is gorgeous) makes me feel toasty xx

Nette

S: 15st2lb G: 11st0lb
Ooo not thought of making a hot chocolate from a tetra, the powdered shakes are a bit thick..do you just give it a quick burst in the microwave?

Betty It;s so cold and wet today :( try having a nice hot bath x

Betty

S: 16st0lb C: 15st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st13lb(5.8%)
Thanks for yr support girls. I stood with it and am proud of me x