So confusing !!!!

Blondiejules

I'd never heard of Ketosis before I started Exante. So I've been doing a lot of reading on the net.
I found a site called Ketosis diet. It said that to stay in Ketosis you shouldnt have no more than 50g of carbs a day.

And I added a shake , soup and bar and it came to 60g
But I don't feel like ive knocked myself out of it!

I just wonder when people say about eating the bars and not losing any weight, whether this has something to do with it ?

I don't know the answer, I'm just trying to learn all about it!

Ok it's late! Just read that page again. It says about 50g of carbs for it to show up on a stick! I suppose what they are saying have more it won't show up on a stick!
Blonde moment!

Last edited:
Hi There, You're in Ketosis, right? And you're probably feeling good, not hungry all the time and energetic. I'm sure there are a huge number of websites and experts out there, and I also google almost everything. But, what I do know is that Exante works, we're in ketosis, so I just take that and don't worry about the science too much!

Don't get too hung up on the maths side. If you have 3 packs a day you'll get into ketosis and stay in it. You can lose weight on diets like Exante without being in ketosis. It's not essential to be in it it just makes life easier

You're right there is alot of conflicting advice out there. I'm in ketosis, I'm happy, not hungry eating 3 pks aday. And as you say that is good enough for me too...:)

I try and stay away from the net for info, there's so many conflicting sites - unless of course it is a VERY trusted source. One will say yes you can do this, others say no you can't :confused:

Don't get too hung up on the maths side. If you have 3 packs a day you'll get into ketosis and stay in it. You can lose weight on diets like Exante without being in ketosis. It's not essential to be in it it just makes life easier

Thanks Starlight for explaining that in layman's terms :)

Back