So determined after my first dreadful weigh in

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by looby lou, 23 July 2008.

1. looby lou

looby lou Well-Known Member

Hi to you all I joined WW tonight the leader there was lovely and very helpful. I got on the scales to learn that I weighed a lot more than I thought Im gonna need loads of support so please help me through this I need to lose around 8 stone.
    I'm gutted about it :wave_cry:
  2. saraian24

saraian24 Well-Known Member

Ive got 7 too lose so join 100% lub if yu have t already - might spur you on a bit luv!
  3. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Welcome aboard Looby Lou... break that 8st up into mini-goals and it'll make it much more managable. You've started into WW, so the only way is down! Chin up! :)
  4. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place hun x Any help you need just ask! Good idea to start a diary thread too so that people can mail you daily and you can update daily x You can ask questions from there too!!! :) We're all here for the same reason and we are all here to support each other x
  5. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Well-Known Member

Ooooh, i was 20.3 (am 19.6 now) when i started and i need to get down to about 12/13 stone!!! So we're literally in the same boat!!!
  6. looby lou

Definitely Emma it just feels like its so much to lose Yvonne 85 said to break it down so gonna do 7lbs at a time.
    Thank you all so juch for your support and thank you Siobhan think I will start a diary good luck to you all hope your having a good week
    Lindsey x
  7. saraian24

saraian24 Well-Known Member

Tell you what Emma from your picture you really dont look it! gorgous pic by the way x

I have loads to lose so lets all do it together! x
  8. looby lou

Definitely and does any one know how I join the 100% club x
  9. Emma_2008

Awww thank you saraian! I think im lucky cos i am so tall. (5'11!)

We'll all have to have a race ;) haha x
  10. looby lou

Emma we must be like the same person I am too 5'11
  11. Emma_2008

Crikey lol. This is like too many co-incidences! LOL. I was at the meeting from half 5, i was one of the first in the queue lol. I wonder if i saw you without knowing it was you lol x
  12. looby lou

l know

Well I got there around 6pm so we probably were there at teh same time see u next week
  13. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

Welcome to WW. It feels dauting at the start but the lbs will be dropping off you before you know it