So determined after my first dreadful weigh in

looby lou

Hi to you all I joined WW tonight the leader there was lovely and very helpful. I got on the scales to learn that I weighed a lot more than I thought Im gonna need loads of support so please help me through this I need to lose around 8 stone.
I'm gutted about it :wave_cry:

Ive got 7 too lose so join 100% lub if yu have t already - might spur you on a bit luv!

Welcome aboard Looby Lou... break that 8st up into mini-goals and it'll make it much more managable. You've started into WW, so the only way is down! Chin up! :)

You've come to the right place hun x Any help you need just ask! Good idea to start a diary thread too so that people can mail you daily and you can update daily x You can ask questions from there too!!! :) We're all here for the same reason and we are all here to support each other x

Hi to you all I joined WW tonight the leader there was lovely and very helpful. I got on the scales to learn that I weighed a lot more than I thought Im gonna need loads of support so please help me through this I need to lose around 8 stone.
I'm gutted about it :wave_cry:

Ooooh, i was 20.3 (am 19.6 now) when i started and i need to get down to about 12/13 stone!!! So we're literally in the same boat!!!

Definitely Emma it just feels like its so much to lose Yvonne 85 said to break it down so gonna do 7lbs at a time.
Thank you all so juch for your support and thank you Siobhan think I will start a diary good luck to you all hope your having a good week
Lindsey x

Tell you what Emma from your picture you really dont look it! gorgous pic by the way x

I have loads to lose so lets all do it together! x

Definitely and does any one know how I join the 100% club x

Tell you what Emma from your picture you really dont look it! gorgous pic by the way x

I have loads to lose so lets all do it together! x

Awww thank you saraian! I think im lucky cos i am so tall. (5'11!)

We'll all have to have a race ;) haha x

Emma we must be like the same person I am too 5'11

Crikey lol. This is like too many co-incidences! LOL. I was at the meeting from half 5, i was one of the first in the queue lol. I wonder if i saw you without knowing it was you lol x

l know

Well I got there around 6pm so we probably were there at teh same time see u next week

Welcome to WW. It feels dauting at the start but the lbs will be dropping off you before you know it

Back