Extra Easy So Disappointed!!

I do red days, so would probably want 2 to make fajitas or something so still works out at around 10 syns for the wraps x

Thanks all

Weigh in day this morning (I'm doing SW online/at home) and I'm one pound up!!! Can't believe it .. BUT .. I'm going to do it for another week and be soooo strict .. had a look at Britmum's receipes and blog etc and I'm going to follow her breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas .... had porridge with raspberries/strawberries and maple syrup for brekkie, coffee and a litre of water ... and going to do some workouts on Wii now ...

Thanks for all the support .. will stay away from wraps, pittas and bagels for now!!!

I stay away from anything made with white flour, no allergies just makes me feel bloated and seems to stay with me weight wise. I have Hovis wholemeal from a 400g loaf for sandwiches. I have also changed to wholemeal spaghetti when I do a spag bol, I mix it in with the sauce and not even the family have noticed the difference.

Circes said:
Asda wholemeal wraps are 4.5 syns each and absolutely enormous! :D

Alli put a post for these in the syns sub forum. Asda do 2 types of wholewheat tortillas, one are small, the others massive. The massive ones are 10 syns each!

WannaBeSlim,

Dont give up yet! I'm a similar weight to you with over 6 stone to lose and find the plan is working for me, so far so good! If you are still struggling you could try following the 7 day plan in either the sw mag on on their website - at least then you will know that you are following the plan exactly right? I made the mistake of eating a @go ahead@ bar and then discovered it was 7 syns!! and it was so not worth it hope this helps!

I really struggled with EE, and have been doing Green all week. Its weigh in tomorrow so we shall see, but I find it easier as you dont have to worry at all about portion size as its all free.

Maybe give EE another week if not try either Red or Green.

I too have 5 stone to lose, going to Spain in August, the first holiday in six years and I am determined not to be fat and miserable.

Good luck don't give up just think of how good your'll look when you do start losing

I stay away from anything made with white flour, no allergies just makes me feel bloated and seems to stay with me weight wise. I have Hovis wholemeal from a 400g loaf for sandwiches. I have also changed to wholemeal spaghetti when I do a spag bol, I mix it in with the sauce and not even the family have noticed the difference.
I agree with this 100%!

Stop denying yourself bread. So long as it is wholemeal as above, or you can have Warburton's 400g load as a HEXB (2 slices) or Weightwatchers Brown Danish is a wopping 3 slices!

For spread use Flora extra light.

Fruit can be used as snacks rather than main meals.

Finally, I suggest get the old plate piled with salads and vegetables.

Plan plan plan - then plan some more.

Finally, stop weighing yourself until WI day.

Oh and get out of the house and away from the wii - when you're up to it. Body Magic will see it fall off:D

Steve

Please don't give up following your gain. I am still convinced you are not eating enough, and any little thing that makes you gain (not going to the loo, eating salty foods, * week etc) will make it look like you've put on weight. If your diary is an honest one, there is no way that you have eaten enough to gain weight.

I follow EE but at the start I wasn't too strict about the 1/3 rule for superfree, and I still snack on things other than fruit sometimes. You haven't said how tall you are, but at your current weight you would need to eat around 1900 calories a day just for your body to function assuming you laid in bed all day (your basal metabolic rate). If you drop below that, you won't lose weight and may even lose muscle which you don't want to do.

I have lost an average of 2.5 pounds a week, and my typical day would be something like this:-

Breakfast - 1/2 tin beans, 2 or 3 egg omelette with mushrooms and tomato
Midmorning - apple, or grapes
Lunch - Pasta salad with tuna or prawns, or jacket potato with chicken mayo and salad or pasta n sauce, etc
Afternoon - Twirl (syned), or Mullerlight
Dinner - chilli & rice with salad or jacket potato with cottage cheese or gammon "chips" and veg etc
Supper - usually use up my Hex - Weetabix and milk, Fibre plus bar, Babybel lights etc

I eat LOTS and still lose over 2 pounds a week. EAT MORE!! It's counterintuative to think you need to eat more to lose weight but it can be true.

If it helps at all, I started just over 3 weeks ago. First week I followed EE and lost 1 pound, second week and third week I mixed between reds and EE days and lost 2 pounds each week. Third week I did not stick to plan properly either.

I felt gutted with an initial loss of 1 pound after a week but it should soon speed up. Some people take a bit longer to start losing.

Back