So disappointed

Bibaloo

Hi all,

I'm supposed to be going into conso this weekend - I won't be as I still have a bit to lose - however, I weighed myself today and I've gained about 3lbs so my target is now even further away! I'm so frustrated. Feel like I'm taking two steps forward and one back.
I've not done anything different but I am very bloated.

Fed up from north Wales :(

Ah, sorry you feel so fed up. If it makes you feel Any better, i have more than that to loose before my deadline! 10th Oct is looming and I still have 7kgs to go!!!!! Not cheated once but the last few weeks of stalls/little weight loss have scuppered my chances!
The only advice I can offer is what i am doing right now,
Increase exercise
More water
No tolerated items
Stick with it!!!
Maybe the gain is water as you said and perhaps TOTM? I re set my goal from the DD generated one in Oct to December as I thought my body needed more time ( my baby is 7 months old so my body needs time to balance again.)
I really sympathise with you, I am a control freak so to not hit my target is killing me!!!
Have you measured yourself? I started 2 weeks ago and saw I'd lost 2 cm on my waist and the scales only measured minimal loss!!
One last thing, have you tested your scales? I tested my with a 3 kg weight and it read 4.5kg!!! :)
Don't be disheartened - stick with it, you've done so well to get this far. We can be "altered target date" buddies ;)
XX

Please don't despair - you've done brilliantly and have only a short way to go to reach your goal.

If you had never been given an estimated goal date, you would be celebrating your success by now! Fix your eyes on the goal weight, and forget the date completely.

If you are bloated that means your weight is not really "fat" but either water retention of waste not being disposed of properly and also creating a bit of gas???

It happened to me. During those days I DID NOT even attempt to get on the scale as I knew it would give me false results

Don't be disappointed... it will soon pass and you will see your target weight in no time!

HATE being bloated! Hopefully it will go soon, and your weight will go down again! Don't feel bad, everyone has ups and downs (I've only been on Dukan for 3ish weeks and definitely had some!) I'm sure you'll get there soon :) xxx

Thanks everyone. I was fed up of feeling bloated and did fe very gassy so I resorted to taking some max strength senokat. After a good 'clear out' this morning I felt much better, reweighed and all that extra weight plus 1lb disappeared. That was one big poopie!!!
Going to give myself until October 14 to lose the 8lb left then go onto conso no matter what as I'm away for the weekend and will really need the extras :)

Back