So drained

Mrs H to be

Hi all,

I've been feeling really drained all week, I've been having enough sleep and drinking all my water but just can't seem to be able to shake it. I feel tired all the time and have a horrible headache, it feels like there's a big weight pushing on Lu head.

The last thing I want to do is eat. I'm on SS now and have 2 stone left to lose for my wedding dress but I can't help feeling that I need some chicken broth or something to help me feel better.

Has anyone got any ideas or offer any help l, don't know what to do xx

We all know how you feel I had days like that when I was doing ss i did it for 7 weeks so I had a week off ss+ last week and I felt so much better and still lost 4lb! :) so I'm staying with ss+ I feel it's alot easier to stick to than ss because you don't struggle as much with that little voice saying feed me lol because you know your going to have food at some point during the day! X

Think cos I'm not feeling 100% it's making me feel worse, don't want to ruin it tho by eating but if I don't I'm just gonna carry on feeling ill. Might get some salad and tuna, stick to a SS+ meal x

I was doing cd for a long time before falling pregnant, I had odd weeks where I felt tired and quite week. I think sometimes it is an indication to do an add a meal week (ss+) You will still loose weight (perhaps not as much as ss'ing) but you will find that the extra protein/vitamins in the extra food may just perk you up a bit and you'll soon be feeling great! :)

Don't eat too much salad though if you want to do an SS+ meal - salad veg still has carbs so it is 2tbs only. ;-) Couldn't believe that's all the rocket I could have - I love rocket!

I feel so much better this week having eaten on SS+ and will find out what the weight loss is like tomorrow. Expecting a lower one as I can't keep on like I was realistically, and it's TOTM, but I've still had a good loss on my scales. I'd recommend a week of SS+, not just a day - speak to your CDC.

Thanks everyone, I ended up having two medium eggs scrambled with no milk or butter. Had a good nights sleep and feel more myself now xx

Back