So excited!!!!!

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
I am thinking of doing a 25 mile walk along Hadrian's Wall next year to raise money for the school my son goes to!

I cannot believe i am thinking of doing it, i must be insane!!!

I won't post the link to the site as i'm not sure I'm allowed but there are loads of different "Adventures" you can go on to raise money.

Hi Princess_Ames, Good on you! How fab is that going in for a walk like that far. Will be some challenge alright...:girlpower:

About the link for your challenge, I have seen quite a few so I can't see why not. Suppose it would be better to check with one of the forum leaders.(see tool bar) but this is one that is on here regularly...

Raising money for Breakthrough Breast Cancer, please support me if you can, thanks :)

Hope that helps....:)
Nothing to do with me btw.

Oooh thanks for that! I will speak to a mod later then... :)

I am so nervous and excited. It starts on my birthday too so it will be an even more moving experience!

Just hope i can drum up enough sponsorship through friends and family and school!

Ooohhh go you!
I wanna walk the Inca trail in Peru but wont be doing that til my oh is home and we can do it together :) oh and after I've lost weight of course.

I dont see why posting the link to the site would be a problem. I'd like to have a nosy if you do post it.

YAY i am allowed to post the link!!!

I want to make it perfectly clear i am not showing it to even think about sponsorship. It is just so you can see what I'll be up to! Hopefully I'll still be around here next year when I'm hopefully maintaining so you can all cheer me on!!! :giggle:

Princess_Ames' Crazy Adventure!

That's brilliant and well done on committing yourself x

Back