So far so good!!

I found I lost from my top belly, shoulders and arms first. It's so surprising how quickly it comes off isn't it.

I constantly ate before and the readjustment to not eating was difficult. My life revolved around food and I had so spare time on my hands.

Keep at and I'm so looking forward to your first wi post :D x

I didn't realise how much I ate between meals either, before Exante :eek:

Good luck for your first WI :D

just reading your posts! Well done you! What a fantastic first weigh in-

someone said about measuring- do it!

get someone to take some photo's too, face on and from the side. I'm only a thrid of the way through my diet but my shape has changed loads!

Before you realise it you'll have forgotten where some of the bumps and lumps are and they'll be a distant memory!

There are some really inspirational photo's in the gallery on here too- and I can't wait to post mine in with the rest :)

Congrats again

Annie

Day 9

Today has been a bit of a roller coaster, I didn't know whether I was coming or going.. I dnt know, I seemed a bit bipola, fluctuating from high and lows..

Anywho, imma take it in my stride!!

Noticed I had to keep pulling up my trousers today... I think it's time to dig out my reserves... OH keeps looking at me, I really wanna know what he is thinking!!

just reading your posts! Well done you! What a fantastic first weigh in-

someone said about measuring- do it!

get someone to take some photo's too, face on and from the side. I'm only a third of the way through my diet but my shape has changed loads!

Before you realise it you'll have forgotten where some of the bumps and lumps are and they'll be a distant memory!

There are some really inspirational photo's in the gallery on here too- and I can't wait to post mine in with the rest :)

Congrats again

Annie

Thanks for that!!

I didn't take any pictures, but think I am going to.. However, I have been taking my measurements.. To date I have lost 8".. So shocked!! I hope that this remains consistant!! How is it going with you?

Great thanks!

8 weeks in and going strong- touch wood!

I happened to be away at legoland with my family the first weekend into this so got a variety of photos to look at and even in just 8 weeks I can see the change!

It's definitely motivational!

Hope you're having a good day!

Jarvisolat said:
Day 8

Gonna keep this short and sweet.. I Lost 1 flipping stone in a week!!! Yay me...

Yay! Go you, do you feel fab! It's just downwards from now on. I'm so totally over the moon.

Your clothes are only going to get looser! :D x

Great thanks!

8 weeks in and going strong- touch wood!

I happened to be away at legoland with my family the first weekend into this so got a variety of photos to look at and even in just 8 weeks I can see the change!

It's definitely motivational!

Hope you're having a good day!

I wish I had taken a before pic now!! As i now have to go on a hunt for one's when i was at my biggest! I can tell my body have changed in the time i have been on this and im loving it... Need to find some suitable distractions from my food thoughts.. they are driving me crazy...

Yay! Go you, do you feel fab! It's just downwards from now on. I'm so totally over the moon.

Your clothes are only going to get looser! :D x

Thanks Jen, it has been such a struggle the past few days.. the enthusiam seems to have wained.. I need to seriously shake this feeling.. other than that my clothes definatly are loose and still got a bag of energy..

I had a mixture of weird feelings when I started. Lots of mental imagery and constant thoughts about food. And I felt a bit angry at myself for having to go on such an extreme diet.

I worked through the feelings and kept perservering at it.

The thoughts about food have gone - I will have the odd thought but nothing like what it was.

It's become routine now.

Soon you are going to see a remarkable difference. Keep at it xxx

Weird feeling.. I'm in a constant mental battle... Its scary!! Trying to be positive even tho its hard.. such an emotional roller coaster...

Here I face another weekend.. & I am so determined to make a better success of it than I did last week...

I know that this weeks weigh in is going to be so poor.. Ive had so many mishaps this week & I started so well.. But not gonna let that get me down, I will just put it all down to experience and hope I learn from the mistakes made this week and improve on them in my third week... After all weight loss is weight loss no matter how small...

Jarvisolat said:
Weird feeling.. I'm in a constant mental battle... Its scary!! Trying to be positive even tho its hard.. such an emotional roller coaster...

Here I face another weekend.. & I am so determined to make a better success of it than I did last week...

I know that this weeks weigh in is going to be so poor.. Ive had so many mishaps this week & I started so well.. But not gonna let that get me down, I will just put it all down to experience and hope I learn from the mistakes made this week and improve on them in my third week... After all weight loss is weight loss no matter how small...

Exacty. They all add up. Keep plodding on and you will get there
Marge
:)

I have not been on here for a while as I have been going through a very emotional time and in times like this, I eat!! Im not trying to make excuses but it's the truth.. I have not been making bad food choices however I have completly blown myself out of ketosis... I feel like such a failure.. Where was my will power when I needed it? I start so well!! I have luckly not gained any weight, however have not lost any for the past few days....

Anywho.. Not gonna let it get me down and get into a down ward spiral.. I am going to pick up where I started tomorrow!! I do think i might need to invest in some CBT to address my emotional eating habits!!

Gonna start again tomorrow, I hope that getting into ketosis is not gonna be so hard this time..

Good luck tomorrow. Just keep focusing on what it is you want to do. We all have blips on the way, just don't let it spread into a whole day / week / month, draw that line and keep trying again. Aim for a 100% day, but even if you end up with a 90% day it's better than a 0% day, you can do it.

Hope tomorrow goes well. xx

Keep at it.. and ya will get there
:)

Weekends were a sore one for me too. Something for you take your mind of food is an excellent idea and then eventually this way of life will become a normality and won't be such a tough struggle.

Keep at it! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back