so far

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by faithandcooper, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    Well its day 4 for me on cd(810) and I am feeling better now than I was first 3 days. I have discovered I like chocolate orange, choc mint,strawberry and butterscotch shakes....I Hate original porridge, banana shake and chilli soup. my mate loves the banana so it just goes to show how different we all are. I get weighed on friday and I am nervous already as I really want a good loss.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

whoop whoop - well done for getting to day 4!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, for someone on day 2 that's music to my ears!!

4. Asa

Asa Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done! I found that the hardest day was day 4, so hopefully you will feel even better tomorrow! Good luck on WI on Friday!

5. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Best wishes for the rest of the week....keep up with it...Friday's results will be worth it!

6. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck on your CD journey! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.