Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

So fed up with myself..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by eddiesmum2002, 23 July 2010 Social URL.

1. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Getting really irritated with myself now.
    Keep using the bulk of my points through the day when I KNOW I'll need them for evening.
    I'm up from around 5.45 (not by choice, my baby, eddie makes sure of it!!) and am a stay at home mum whilst my partner is out at work - big problem, the cupboards are well in reach and by 7am had used 6pts!
    So, I've got 21 today and I've used 14 which leaves me til bedtime, have earned 2 activity points but I'm reluctant to use them..But today I might just have to!
    Trying to follow the Wendie plan this week as had a few STS and want to break them.
    So, guys what I really want to ask is...

What would YOU do with 7pts for dinner etc?
    I have the gear to make a 0pt soup considering doing it to have as a 'starter' to maybe fill me up?
    Argh :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I would have a massive bowl of 0 point soup, some ryvita with it rather than bread and then snacks like fruit etc to fill you up more. Oh and adding a point or 2 of cooked pasta to a bowl of soup will bulk it up!! :D

Im not a fan of the wendie plan and if im honest if your having trouble with your points and how to spread them i would concentrate on that rather than any other plan.

4. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks Shabba

Really wanted to do Wendie plan as its my step-dads birthday
    tommorow & were going out for a few drinks etc! Im starting to think though I might just HAVE my night out & stick to points there after. Going to let myself have my 23 today leaves me 9 :) xx :eek: thankyou for reply xx

5. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    enjoy it!!! If i have a night out i enjoy it and get back on track the next day. Its not the end of the world if i gain, its just 1 week and i'd rather have fun and a good time doing what i want then reserving myself.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.