So fed up with myself..

eddiesmum2002

Getting really irritated with myself now.
Keep using the bulk of my points through the day when I KNOW I'll need them for evening.
I'm up from around 5.45 (not by choice, my baby, eddie makes sure of it!!) and am a stay at home mum whilst my partner is out at work - big problem, the cupboards are well in reach and by 7am had used 6pts!
So, I've got 21 today and I've used 14 which leaves me til bedtime, have earned 2 activity points but I'm reluctant to use them..But today I might just have to!
Trying to follow the Wendie plan this week as had a few STS and want to break them.
So, guys what I really want to ask is...

What would YOU do with 7pts for dinner etc?
I have the gear to make a 0pt soup considering doing it to have as a 'starter' to maybe fill me up?
Argh :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: xx

I would have a massive bowl of 0 point soup, some ryvita with it rather than bread and then snacks like fruit etc to fill you up more. Oh and adding a point or 2 of cooked pasta to a bowl of soup will bulk it up!! :D

Im not a fan of the wendie plan and if im honest if your having trouble with your points and how to spread them i would concentrate on that rather than any other plan.

Thanks Shabba

Really wanted to do Wendie plan as its my step-dads birthday
tommorow & were going out for a few drinks etc! Im starting to think though I might just HAVE my night out & stick to points there after. Going to let myself have my 23 today leaves me 9 :) xx :eek: thankyou for reply xx

enjoy it!!! If i have a night out i enjoy it and get back on track the next day. Its not the end of the world if i gain, its just 1 week and i'd rather have fun and a good time doing what i want then reserving myself.

Back