So finally started

Yeah are you giving ur self a treat at the end of it all? Something to aim for x

Well DAY 4 .... i did a test stick i'm in K yeah lol
So we all have a fair bit to see the back off , be nice not too have aches and pains and short of breath when walking .
Think by xmas looking at the end of the road seems ages away .
Hows everyone ?

MsJMC said:
Well DAY 4 .... i did a test stick i'm in K yeah lol
So we all have a fair bit to see the back off , be nice not too have aches and pains and short of breath when walking .
Think by xmas looking at the end of the road seems ages away .
Hows everyone ?

Taking it one day at a time at the moment but so far so good, yes just think of the Christmas parties we will feel fab going to :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my goal is to be slim by xmas too, your right it does seem far off but i cant wait for the xmas parties and new year parties x:D

started to think about food then and had a talk with myself ... i'm fine now . you never know whats coming next on this . won't have lunch until 1 .... i'm waiting on the pstman for my shakes and bars as need sweet stuff , have savour stuff , i'm using up some W8 stuff also slim save too .
Yes got to think of theres is an end in sight and its reaching for it .... anyone eles having any dark moments ?

Ive started something new today everytime i thinkof food ie chinese etc i have to do exercise i thought about food alot today so ive just done an hour of zumba. Really good :) im shattered now. Ive lost 5lb already in 3 good days x

Ive started something new today everytime i thinkof food ie chinese etc i have to do exercise i thought about food alot today so ive just done an hour of zumba. Really good :) im shattered now. Ive lost 5lb already in 3 good days x
thats good , 5 in 3days .....
Friend told me to get a band round wrist and ping it when you think of food as then when you next think of food you will think of pain , whos going to try it first lol,

Lol i thought of something like that lol like my fitness though x

Hayley Jane :) 8 st 3lb to lose

Day 5 tomoz , how you feeling on plan ?
i can feel my trousers getting lose , sounds funny only day 4 over but really do , i scale hop but that will soon stop as i get down when they dont move for few days .... lost 3 pounds since ...

No i no what u mean. I have loads of energy its crazy :) looking forward to tomorrow i need to get stricter with my drinking though x

hj1298 said:

Good plan lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And day 5 :) going well just had chilli it was yummy x

Glad your getting on well hun

My Cbt therapist advises using the elastic band for ocd. It does work!

Xxx

Harsh but if it works :)

Well Day 5 over almost , really didn't feel hungry to have my bar tonight but had it ....
So the band pinging works .... my sister brought me a book , the beck diet solution , the 6 week plan to train your brain to think like a thin person , got this tonight .
its got a list of advantages to losing weight .
i'll look better and more attractive . i'll have more confidence , i'll be able to wear a smaller size , i'll fit into more fashionable clothing , i'll be able to buy fancy new underwear , i'll feel happier when i look in a mirror . i'll enjoy trying on clothes , i'll feel better in a bathing suit . i won;t feel so self-conscious . i'll get more compliments . list goes on and on
hows everyone tonight ?

Im good thank u :) nice to hear ur doing well x

I was naughty and weighed my self again ive lost 7lb in 5 days very happy with my self x

Im good thank u :) nice to hear ur doing well x

I was naughty and weighed my self again ive lost 7lb in 5 days very happy with my self x

hello Hayley , if it keeps you on track go for it .
i have my head in this book , says learn the difference between hunger , desire, and cravings . before doing vlcd , i used to eat for the sake of it .... its odd how i have not felt the need to have my last bar tonight , but i know it can come and go a craving ....

I used to be the same i was bored or sat doing nothing so i would eat x

heres a good one , distraction techniques chart, read my reasons to lose weight . read another diet book , look up diet web sites . phone my diet coach , if only i had one lol .
drink a no-or low calorie drink . distance myself from food . play a computer game . get out of the house . listen to relaxation tape . make a scapbook . brush my teeth , need to with death breath lol .
call a friend or family member to chat .take a walk .... loads more

I used to be the same i was bored or sat doing nothing so i would eat x

So when your bored now , what do you do ?
I have been feeling tired on this , but when i go to bed i can't sleep .

Back