So finally started

I exercise which is good for me kills time and makes me tired :) seems to work x

Hayley Jane :) 8 st 3lb to lose

makes you feel your doing more than just a diet by tonning , yes i have not done my sit ups today , one because all day had trapped wind ops lol and second by the time it went was late and thought i'll do it tomoz .
But not good thinking like that .
how you feeling on the diet ?

Well Day 5 over almost , really didn't feel hungry to have my bar tonight but had it ....
So the band pinging works .... my sister brought me a book , the beck diet solution , the 6 week plan to train your brain to think like a thin person , got this tonight .
its got a list of advantages to losing weight .
i'll look better and more attractive . i'll have more confidence , i'll be able to wear a smaller size , i'll fit into more fashionable clothing , i'll be able to buy fancy new underwear , i'll feel happier when i look in a mirror . i'll enjoy trying on clothes , i'll feel better in a bathing suit . i won;t feel so self-conscious . i'll get more compliments . list goes on and on
hows everyone tonight ?

Just reading the post's and noticed you mentioned the beck diet book, never heard of it before but sounds like something i need to read, so I've just ordered it, thanks for posting about it, looking forward to reading :).

MsJMC said:
makes you feel your doing more than just a diet by tonning , yes i have not done my sit ups today , one because all day had trapped wind ops lol and second by the time it went was late and thought i'll do it tomoz .
But not good thinking like that .
how you feeling on the diet ?

I feel really good still feeling alittle hungrey now and then so ive upped my water ontake and i seem ok :)

Just reading the post's and noticed you mentioned the beck diet book, never heard of it before but sounds like something i need to read, so I've just ordered it, thanks for posting about it, looking forward to reading :).

In her Job she teaches CBT my sister , helping people with weight .
i have just had a bit of a read of it its writing stuff also in the book and ticking boxes , my journal .... i guess its something to look back at .some of the bits i can so relate too , like .... its normal to experience feelings of discouragment from time to time when you're dieting . At some point, you'll begin to think its not worth the effort. This can happen when you , struggle , make slip ups . and theres more written , but you can soon read that lol

I feel really good still feeling alittle hungrey now and then so ive upped my water ontake and i seem ok :)

yes good idea upper the water , sometimes my stomach hurts so bad when i've not drank much but soon goes but horrid at the time .

Ive lost 10lb!!!! So amazed x

hj1298 said:
Yeah are you giving ur self a treat at the end of it all? Something to aim for x

Well my goal is to get to target for my birthday (March) but am also setting little goals along the way that kind of double up as rewards eg loosing weight to go ti Alton towers (not worrying that I won't fit on the rides)

How about u?

Well done on your 10lbs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive got a hen do on 18th August so wanna be looking good for that and have a nice dress which is a 16 x

hj1298 said:
Ive got a hen do on 18th August so wanna be looking good for that and have a nice dress which is a 16 x

Fab, is your dress hung up somewhere u can see it like mine!!! Helps a bit when on the tougher days :)

I still need to buy it :) x

Just weighed in. Ive lost a stone in the first week

Well done hun that's amazing :) Xx

thats great , be nice if it was like taht all the way lol .
How are you ?

hj1298 said:

Wow fantastic!!! Well done :)

Im really good, enjoying this diet very much in deed x

Back