So flippin CROSS with myself ! Fell off the wagon after 4.5 months

Kate08

Feeling a bit :break_diet: :cry:tonight.

I've done really well on the CD sole source programme loosing 4 stone, but since going to SS+ for a week then onto 810 the last week, I've started snacking again :mad:

Today I forgot my shake at lunch so had a small salad instead with some plain cooked chicken from the canteen great start but this afternoon I helped myself to the goody drawer and had 2 tea cakes, 1 small jam tart and a Tesco H/L snack bar only in total that's 548 cals in snacks ! Then when I came home I had a tetra and a choc bar !! :( Why have I done this ? This sort of behaviour led to me being obese in the first place ARGH ! Well at least I know I've done a bad thing and can start again tmw. Bad thing is I have a planned day off on Friday as I'm going out for a business lunch :break_diet:

I'll just be on good behaviour again tmw and NO snacking. Friday just have a salad or something small and not weigh myself this week at home like I normally do.

Anyone else ever fallen off half way ? :(

Sorry to hear that you are feeling down, I know how you feel.

But you know what, tomorrow is a new day. Put todays behaviour behind you it's not worth guilt tripping yourself, it cant' be undone.

You have done fantastically well and I very much doubt that todays goodies will do much damage.

Back on track tomorrow, you know you can do it!!! :D

just clamber back on the wagon hon. we're all allowed an indiscretion or two. you've done fantastically well. don't let it get you down :)

abz xx

Echo the others! XX

You know there is no sense in beating yourself over something you can't change. Not a big problem. Torrow is another day just start a fresh and be careful. Make sure you drink plenty of water and just BE AWARE of what you are actually doing. Maybe even stop and say to yourself "do i REALLY need this?" it helps.

good luck and be strong!

J

Back