So flippin CROSS with myself ! Fell off the wagon after 4.5 months

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kate08, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Kate08

Kate08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Feeling a bit :break_diet: :cry:tonight.

I've done really well on the CD sole source programme loosing 4 stone, but since going to SS+ for a week then onto 810 the last week, I've started snacking again :mad:

Today I forgot my shake at lunch so had a small salad instead with some plain cooked chicken from the canteen great start but this afternoon I helped myself to the goody drawer and had 2 tea cakes, 1 small jam tart and a Tesco H/L snack bar only in total that's 548 cals in snacks ! Then when I came home I had a tetra and a choc bar !! :( Why have I done this ? This sort of behaviour led to me being obese in the first place ARGH ! Well at least I know I've done a bad thing and can start again tmw. Bad thing is I have a planned day off on Friday as I'm going out for a business lunch :break_diet:

I'll just be on good behaviour again tmw and NO snacking. Friday just have a salad or something small and not weigh myself this week at home like I normally do.

Anyone else ever fallen off half way ? :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Sorry to hear that you are feeling down, I know how you feel.

But you know what, tomorrow is a new day. Put todays behaviour behind you it's not worth guilt tripping yourself, it cant' be undone.

You have done fantastically well and I very much doubt that todays goodies will do much damage.

Back on track tomorrow, you know you can do it!!! :D
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

just clamber back on the wagon hon. we're all allowed an indiscretion or two. you've done fantastically well. don't let it get you down :)

abz xx
  5. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Echo the others! XX
  6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Get back on the wagon hunni and youl be fine! x
  7. Fattyfattyboomboom

Fattyfattyboomboom Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sensible eating/more exercise
    You know there is no sense in beating yourself over something you can't change. Not a big problem. Torrow is another day just start a fresh and be careful. Make sure you drink plenty of water and just BE AWARE of what you are actually doing. Maybe even stop and say to yourself "do i REALLY need this?" it helps.

good luck and be strong!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.