So happy had to share

ninababes

Gold Member
Bought some size 18 fitted trousers a few weeks ago that i couldnt get up over my bum and last night they FASTENED yes i looked like a freak, could barely walk and darent bend but they fastened i was so happy :)

Wow - I love that feeling - give it a few more weeks and they will be fine, and has usually happens to me, one more week after that they will be too big!!

yay!!! It's so fab when you can get stuff on isn't it? I had a dig in my cupboards yesterday, managed to get lots of things I on haven't worn in years.

Hope everythings going well, haven't been on confetti for a few days. Feeling pants about my gain last week; totally mystified. Will keep on keeping on......

woo hoo!
thats great

thanks guys :)i als got my mum to take an updated pi of me 3stone down so will try and put that up at some point :-D

I always complain about having to less clothes but actually i have a lot. A lot of clothes were too small and i'm even finding things i didn't even know i had. Enjoy that feeling!

Hugs
botozi

ooooooh piccies!
love looking at shriking piccies

Wonderful Nina and don't worry about the bending down thing - if they are fastened that is all that matters hun!! Can't wait for the piccies!

Georgie
xx

Back