So happy I could cry....

**sparkles**

Silver Member
After 4 months on this diet I am now officially overweight and no longer obese!:D:D So close to 4 stones down I could touch it-nearly in the 11's. Hopefully by the time I go back to school after the holidays I'll be in or nearly in the 10's! I love this diet!

Wow! What an amazing achievement Sparkles! You look gorgeous - and very happy - in your pic!! Keep up the great work, you're an inspiration!!!! xxx

fantastic achievement sparkles! Well done you. It's post like this that are an inspiration and make it all worth it in the end. Keep up the great work!

Well done Sparkle! I know it hasn't always been easy for you on this, but now the results speak for themselves! Just imagine being in the 10's! xxx

You've done so well, Sparkles. Yay!!!

xxx

Sparkles thats fantastic news - well done and like you say when you go back to school another stone lighter and they wont recognise you!!!!
Love
Jess
xxx

I tried on my favourite size 14 jeans this morning and I can do them up! They're a bit tight but I'll be wearing them to death soon before I have to get rid of them too! I can also do up my salopettes that I was hoping to wear at Christmas and they're a 12-14! Looks like I'll have to find something else to work towards now!

As a newbie, tickers like yours really inspire me. Well done on your fabulous acheivement hun xx

Brilliant work!

Very inspirational all of you looking at how much you have lost!

Bren
X

It's such a great feeling isn't it?! I was saying to hubby this morning that in a pound and a half I'll be "overweight" too and it's such a good feeling!

Well done honey, I'm so very pleased for you xx

Congratulations Sparkles, that is wonderful! Its also a fab feeling, enjoy it!

I'm just about to get into the "okay" range and I can't wait to see that BMI ticker hit under 25.

cry if you want to love! (only happy tears tho of course!) xxxx

Thats brilliant, you are doing so well and you are looking FAB. in 6 weeks time when you go back to school no-one will recognise you.

xxxx

Well done sparkles!! That's amazing.I was stoked when I got into the overweight range, it's such a great feeling x

Well done Sparkles, that's brilliant:D I've been thinking about how much more weight I might have lost by the time the kids go back to school in 7 weeks too and am imagining myself striding in through the school gates in my size 12 jeans.....well a girl can dream can't she?:cross:

Back