So happy today!

Chunky Madwife

Have finally managed to put on my target jeans! (Next Size 16 Petite). Bought them three years ago when I lost a wee bit of weight and could only wear them a week or two, then the weight crept on again.

Not only that, but they fit like a glove, are very comfy and flattering and the right length! No turn-ups, no sirreeee.

So happy!:D

Congratulations and very well done...great feeling when you get into those slimmer fitting jeans:happy096:

Enjoy:D

well done thats great, I have some jeans from years ago too that I keep trying on, its a good incentive!

Well done, you wait size 14's next then there will be no stopping you!! Tasha x

Brilliant! So inspirational, well done. I think new jeans are a far more inspiring target than any pink stick or numbers on a dial.
It works!
Anyone want some size 22 trousers? Non elegant fit, slightly past the sell by date, NEVER TO BE WORN AGAIN.

GSQ

That's fantastic..... you must be so chuffed ~ well done :)

That is great :) always great to have goal jeans :) are you going to buy some smaller ones now for a new goal? :)

Wow that must feel so great! Congratulations!

Goal jeans sounds like a great idea for me too, I think I'll go shopping :D

Thats excellent news Chunky Madwife :D

I tried on my 18's jeans today :eek:
I can now get them on fully, but not done up yet ... hopefully it wont be long though :)

Whoo Hoo CMW.....

Its the mini landmarks we reach that really spur us on to get to goal...

Well done huni....another few weeks and them 16's will be replaced with 14's...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah well done!! I bought some cropped jeans from North Weald market the other day and I knew they wouldn't fit but the stall holder was insistent they would !! Turns out to have been a good thing cos know can take a leaf out of your book and use them as a incentive!

i have these size 8 jeans i used to get into 3 years ago, i so badly want to get into them, if i tried them now probably wont go past my knees LOL

i have these size 8 jeans i used to get into 3 years ago, i so badly want to get into them, if i tried them now probably wont go past my knees LOL

Maybe not now... but you will ;)

oh thanks notsokinnymarge. I dream of that day omg,the day i get into those jeans....

Back