so hard ..at this time..

methenie

methenie from london.
:(
too hard , during 2 weeks i did loose nothing ..
and now i feel ....> confort near the fridge ..

see all this food ... i put my finger in the creamy cheese..and the nutella and and and..

bad sign isnt it ? :(

yess i know but i drink water and water ..

i did eat chiken and vegetable during last day and it was nt a good idea , because now ....

i want more .

i did order only sachets and bliss to restart seriously my diet .

i need to found my motivation back , seriously .:eek:

Hi Ya,:)

You have done great so far with your weight loss, so the will power is there. Give yourself a slap and get back on track.
You are not wrong it is hard this time of year, but you and all of us are different we want to do something about it. The tempations will be less in the cupboard as the new year moves on, even quicker if you throw it in the bin or give it away.

Keep strong we are here to keep you focused.

Nick:)

You have done so well - 4 and a half stones is a lot of weight to lose - are you at the end?? or do you want to lose more??

Keep drinking the water - see your counsellor and come on here. Good luck

:D Hi ya,

your doing brilliant, 4 stone gone already, as Nick says try and get rid of the temptation only an angel could resist having food like that in the fridge. feed it to someone else fast if you don't want to eat it yourself..

hang strong, you can do it

cheers Caz

Come on - chin up and head out of the fridge - YOU CAN DO THIS!

xx

You have done so well - 4 and a half stones is a lot of weight to lose - are you at the end?? or do you want to lose more??

Keep drinking the water - see your counsellor and come on here. Good luck

hello

no im half way ...
6 stones to loose ..

but at this time ..pounds doesnt want to go away !!

:D Hi ya,

your doing brilliant, 4 stone gone already, as Nick says try and get rid of the temptation only an angel could resist having food like that in the fridge. feed it to someone else fast if you don't want to eat it yourself..

hang strong, you can do it

cheers Caz

i did ....

fridge clean up all ready !!

restart drinking water a lot to clean up myself and
new year keeping my resolution ..

be slim for summer time this is my target ..........> on my fridge my picture when i did start my diet .. this is the best to keep myself far from the fridge ;)

thanks all of you ..for your help !!

Congratulations on the last 2 weeks

:(
too hard , during 2 weeks i did loose nothing ..
and now i feel ....> confort near the fridge ..

see all this food ... i put my finger in the creamy cheese..and the nutella and and and..

bad sign isnt it ? :(

yess i know but i drink water and water ..

i did eat chiken and vegetable during last day and it was nt a good idea , because now ....

i want more .

i did order only sachets and bliss to restart seriously my diet .

i need to found my motivation back , seriously .:eek:

Hi Methenie,

I would like to congratulate yourself on your SUCCESS of the last 2 weeks - you lost your motivation, you stuck fingers in things that you shouldn't have and you had food BUT YOU PUT NO WEIGHT ON.

That is fantastic and now you have cleared out your fridge you can gt back up and running. 4 1/2 stone gone is brilliant and you have merely stalled and not crashed.

Keep posting in here Methenie and we will give you all the encouragement you can handle

To the future and beyond

Mindless

:) yessssssssssss

keep my routine and first thing is to come here each day . to meet every one

thanks all of you for your good feeling and support.

nell ;)

Hi Methenie,

I would like to congratulate yourself on your SUCCESS of the last 2 weeks - you lost your motivation, you stuck fingers in things that you shouldn't have and you had food BUT YOU PUT NO WEIGHT ON.

That is fantastic and now you have cleared out your fridge you can gt back up and running. 4 1/2 stone gone is brilliant and you have merely stalled and not crashed.

Keep posting in here Methenie and we will give you all the encouragement you can handle

To the future and beyond

Mindless

thanks

You can do this, and keep posting, it stops fingers going where they shouldnt!!

Well done for losing so much weight already. You can do this.
My advice for what it's worth DONT NIBBLE - it was my down fall!!!

I am restarting and need all the support and help i can get so feel free to pm me whenever you feel like nibbling. You will be slim for summer!!!!

:) you know what ?

its really good to see people understanding this way ..

thanks a lot and each one ... this new year going to be a good one ;)

thanks im going to come here each day ...

thanks a lot ..

:) you know what ?

its really good to see people understanding this way ..

thanks a lot and each one ... this new year going to be a good one ;)

thanks im going to come here each day ...

thanks a lot ..

Hiya hun - soo sorry u've been finding it tough lately...:( but remember..we ALL DO !!!

chin up babe....tomorrow is a NewYear and a NEW START for all of us...and you can do this !!!

stay STRONG !!

love

Debz
xx

Back