so hard

hi everyone, i having some problems actually getting through the day on the lipotrim packs. i wake up with the best intentions, drink lods of water, have my packs for breakfast and lunch but always cave when it comes to dinner time!!!! how can i get through 1 day? i've tried reasoning with myelf, imagining all he clothes that i'll be able to fit inot and how happy i'll be but nothing seems to work.
i'm going home to ireland in 5 weeks and would love to be down 2 stone for then. oh god.... augh!!!!!! :wave_cry:

Oh no, have you tried different variations of the shakes ie peppermint tea in the choc, coffee in the vanilla?? I make my shakes blended with loads of ice and extra water xx

hi everyone, i having some problems actually getting through the day on the lipotrim packs. i wake up with the best intentions, drink lods of water, have my packs for breakfast and lunch but always cave when it comes to dinner time!!!! how can i get through 1 day? i've tried reasoning with myelf, imagining all he clothes that i'll be able to fit inot and how happy i'll be but nothing seems to work.
i'm going home to ireland in 5 weeks and would love to be down 2 stone for then. oh god.... augh!!!!!! :wave_cry:

Hiya - have you thought about splitting your packs ?? so you could have 6 small ones rather than 3 bigger ones ?? Not sure what size LT packs are...but some of my clients do this - especially in the first few days and it does seem to help :)

Also - when you're in ketosis, you won't actually be physically hungry - so there's nothin to stop you keeping 2 packs for the evening if this is your tough time.....doesn't matter when you have your packs - as long as you have all 3 of them.....

Keep busy, focus on where you want to be in 5 weeks time when you go to Ireland...and remember - you have CHOSEN to go without food - just for a little while - to get to where you want to be :)

hope that helps....

good luck !

Debz xx

Without sounding harsh, you just have to stick to it there aint no grey area its purley black and white stick to it lose weight or binge and stay as you are.
Just do it and it will work we have all been there and we all know how difficult it is. Go for it and good luck;)

you could try having your shakes later in the day say 1 at 11, 1at about 3 and one when you finally sit down at the end of the day i still have one to go choc and peppermint ooh im off to put the kettle on !you can do it and 2 stone is doable if you stick to it good luck xx

thats all good advice. will try and split the packs up and see if that helps. thanks for all your help
am going to try again from tomorrow x

Find an old pic maybe of you slimmer? x

Get your shovel out and start digging for some its there I promise you, you will find it and then when the weight starts falling off you start finding it by the bucket load:)

hi, yeah, tried a few things. i know its all down to motivation but i cant seem to find any!!!

Get out some clothes that don't fit - and hang them where you can see them !

Try them on weekly.....and they'll fit soon enough....

Get out a few pics of you at your biggest...to remind you of why you're doin this....

Any pics of you when you were happy with your weight ?? they might help.....

VLCDs can be tough....BUT the results are sooo worth it. Stick with it - you'll be so glad you did !

Debz xx

I Know Exactly How U Feel, But Keep Logging On And Reading Any Posts U Can They Do Help, I Have To Cook A Curry Every Other Day And My Kids Eat The Same As Us,so It Is Much Harder, As In I Make For Them What I Would Eat And I Find It Extremely Hard, But So Glad I Have Managed 2 Days And Am Finding It Easier Plus I Love Watching Uktv Food And Have Found It Easier This Evening Than Yesterday!!! Get Back To It And When Youre Suppose To Be Eating Start Logging On And Reading The Posts, Time Will Soon Pass And It Will Be Easier.

Think I Repeated Myself I That Last Post!!!!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must Be Bedtime
Take Care. Xxxx

i'm going to get a picture and send it to "see yourself slimmer" they reduce your size in your picture to the size you want to be. great motivation apparently. think it cost £25...

Nice post, nicely written!

Back