So here goes... Again!

Are you in Conso? If not, why strawberries?!!

Yep in my second week of Conso so the strawberries are allowed! Though I keep on forgetting about my bread allowance because it just doesn't occur to me to eat it anymore.

I've got some mini WW pittas on my way home which I'll weigh to see what I get for my allowance. I'd definitely prefer that and I'm thinking some little pitta pizza with tomato puree and the cheese allowance might be a nice addition to my salad at lunch

Yes you really do need to get some reintroduction in if you're in Conso - your menus haven't showed me you are yet! I understand re OSS but you don't want to only be wearing it on the first day cos you pile on weight with the first OTT meal! :D

Try to find wholemeal pitta... have you had pasta and a gala meal yet?

I'd my gala and carb meals last week alright. I'm ok at the weekend, but during the week this week I've just totally forgotten about it. I suppose the Cruise way of eating just comes more naturally to me now. But yes I know-I'll come back from holidays a big blob if I'm not careful!

Anyway, got the pittas last night and had the mini pitta pizza pocket with the cheese which was yum so I'll be better now I have them rather than bread. I really can't be trusted with bread...

I'm ok with bread... but avoid it because I prefer it with B + J or H. (In this instance, B + J is not a frozen product, but I like to see teeth marks in it!)

I only like bread when it’s toasted and dripping with butter – and if I go there for one slice then the whole loaf is gone…. Definitely safer with the pitas…

Anyhoo: OSS Day 5/30

B: Oatbran bikkies and a Muller
L: Strange leftover lunch of 2 beef skewers, 1 egg scrambled and a WM pitta (yay I remembered!)
S: Apple

Ex: no gym today cos I’m off to a dance, a proper dance like so I get to put all my classes into practice! Two hours of that will be more than enough exercise for the day and then we’re going for dinner afterwards so that will, in effect, be my gala. Very exciting

Drinks: oceans of water – think I’m up to 2.5 litres now and still going

Happy Friday everyone!!

Well OSS day 8 of 30 was a disaster! Food wise I did ok but I managed a string of stupid things one after the other (including forgetting my purse and only realising I didn't have it when I was at the checkout and bending down to pick something off the floor and whacking my head on the way up...) Then to top it off I had to stay late in work so I missed my Body Attack class-Grr

Anyway, putting that down to experience. At least I know I don't have to reach for the chocolate when I'm having a bad day, though if I'm honest that was probably more to do with me not having my purse than any kind of willpower!

Tomorrow is another day. And my dance class is on a week's break so I'm going to try Zumba instead-how exciting!

And I just had to edit that post three times for it to make sense... time to give up and go to bed methinks!

Night all

Hi all

Just checking in. Can't believe it's been a week since I posted-where is the time going!

Well I'm on OSS day 15 of 30 so I'm halfway through. Getting very excited for my hols now

Sorry I don't have time to post my menus this week, I've been crazy busy and up and down the country with work. On the plus side I have broken the habit of weighing every day, I weigh once a week now.

I've found that I can stick with Conso relatively easily, even on the run. It's a great feeling. Have to say though, even though my weight hasn't changed I definitely feel a bit more bloated, especially on my tummy. I don't feel as slim as before.

It's good to hear that you're doing well on Conso, Teasey. It certainly does make eating whilst away from home a whole lot easier.

The bloating is something I've experienced and still do to a certain extent. Initially, I noticed it much more, but it appears to have settled somewhat and, touch wood, isn't anywhere near as bad as it was pre-Dukan. Still, it's a good incentive for not overdoing the carbs, I suppose!

Hi all

Wow, can't believe it's three weeks since I posted-where does time go!

Well, Operation Swim Suit was a success despite the crazy few weeks before my hols. I felt great wearing all my sun dresses and shorts while I was away and even the bikini didn't break me out in a cold sweat! It's really such a nice feeling not to be self conscious in the sun for once

Diet wise I wasn't a complete angel. A few carbs and more than a few glasses of wine slipped into the mix if I'm honest... but I did lots of walking and drank loads of water so it wasn't TOO bad. I had a three pound gain which I'll take on the chin....

Back to normality now. Strict Conso and I'm keeping up the fitness regime I started for OSS. I think exercise is going to be a big part of my maintenance.

Now I'll go and catch up with all the chats and threads I missed!

+3lbs is excellent! Well done you!

Thanks Jo. I was very pleased with myself!

Back to being a good little Dukaner the last few days and the holiday weight is almost gone already. I'm on track to be back at my fighting weight by official Weighday on Saturday. I can't believe it! This is such a change from previous years for me when I'd come home from a 2 week holiday about 10 pounds heavier and never lose it

On the bad side-where's the summer gone! Does mother nature not realise it's July not October!

So. Dusting off the diary!

It's so strange being back in Dukan. I won't lie-day one hasn't been easy. Induction Flu sucks but it's only 4 days of Attack and I've one Duden already

It's funny though, yes u found it strange but at the same time I found it strangely comforting. Like slipping on an old pair of slippers

Today looked like this:

B: muller toffee
L: beef mince made into koftas with garlic and quark dip
D: chicken with chilli, garlic, coriander and lime juice
S: oatbran and coffee muffins with vanilla yog
E: 40 min walk

welcome back to the dukan zone :)

Hello Teasey nice meeting you and good luck xx

Welcome back x

Thanks peeps

I've dug out the pair of size ten jeans that I bought when I got to conso last time. They go as far as my knees at the moment but I WILL wear them again.

Back