SO HERE GOES .......

beckia

Ok so its officially Friday and thats means Day 1 for me - my counsellor brought my tetras and they are sitting in the fridge next to my bottles of water all ready to be consumed by me after some sleep!!! - I'm feeling so motivated and was so impressed that I had already lost weight during the last week before I started just by cutting down and drinking more water ready for my start date - so off to a good start already! Hope you are all doing well and have a good day tomorrow x x

Thanks x x

good luck becky. stay strong :)

good luck xx

Thanks everyone day 1 officially over - tested with a ketostix a few mins ago and it already showing I am already in ketosis wow!!!! - I'm so pleased that I decided to cut down the carbs over last week as its definitely helped. Well I'm off to bed now have drunk 3litres of water feeling a bit heady but otherwise so so happy that Day 1 is done and dusted and I'm on the road to a new slimmer me x

well done, your doing brilliantly

Thanks everyone x x

Thank u x

Good luck, and well done you, fasted pee-stick in the west!!

Keep it up, and pass some of your motivation my way if you get a chance!

:)

hi Rhi Bro - I know impressive pee stick - shocked myself!!!! - Sending you lots of motivation x

beckia said:
hi Rhi Bro - I know impressive pee stick - shocked myself!!!! - Sending you lots of motivation x

Thanks hun, I'm day 1 down, will avoid the stix for another day or 2, dont want to get disheartened, and not as brave as you!!

:)

Back