So hungry

zoebear

The first week was fine,cdidnt really feel hungry, but the last three days each one has been a total battle as I am really really hungry.

I want to lose weight, but this is making me really miserable, dragging thru each day from hour to hour.

Can't understand why I'm so hungry this week compared to last. It was TOTM, but usually only get cravings for first day or two, so don't think I can blame that anymore. Glugging water like its going out of fashion.

Just feeling my willpower leaving the building.

Sometimes you do just get hungry times but you just need to focus on something else and get through it. Be strong, it's worth it.

Weirdly enough I found my second week harder than the first, and the only thing you can do is to fight through it. It is your mind making you think you are hungry, try and down loads of water and focus on why you are doing this.

You can do it xx

You can do it mate!! It is your mind playing tricks... Just keep drinking (maybe get yourself some dr pepper zero? Don't know if you already drink it or even like it!) it helps me, something different to taste and I find it quite filling :) think skinnies!!! x

My second week was lousy too, I didn't get that ketosis feeling until half way through the second week, have you got bullion? I found a couple of big mugs of that helped as it is quite savoury. I like to make coffees in my tin also so it stays hot for ages and lasts longer & is at least a break from the water! Just remember it will be so worth when you get passed these bad couple of days, I haven't been hungry feeling since then! Good luck with it Zoe, Em xx

Really feeling for you zoebear, you CAN get through this, keep drinking the water and do something, anything to get distracted.

Sending big hug :bighug:

I'm having a hungry day today too.

Trying to keep busy, knowing the scales will reward me if I stay on plan
Had my protein as a snack between packs
Having my veg with my spag bol later

Just try to push through it, it won't last forever and it's a sense of achievement when you can think "I've done it"

You can do this! Stick with it!

The first week was fine,cdidnt really feel hungry, but the last three days each one has been a total battle as I am really really hungry.

I want to lose weight, but this is making me really miserable, dragging thru each day from hour to hour.

Can't understand why I'm so hungry this week compared to last. It was TOTM, but usually only get cravings for first day or two, so don't think I can blame that anymore. Glugging water like its going out of fashion.

Just feeling my willpower leaving the building.

• Plenty of early nights!
  • Use your veg allowance
  • have a boiled egg
How many packs a day are you on?

Keep strong hun x

im on day 10 and yesterday was horrible!!! i did play basketball though so im assuming that made me more hungry! and rediculously grouchy towards my poor OH. hoping today will be better! i find long baths help if your sitting around cus you definately cant eat in the bath lol x best of luck x

Back