So i failed

I'll bet they're in good company. At least they're not getting married on Valentines' Day -- if it doesn't go well it kind of ruins the holiday forever.

Know many men? I'll bet "he" could forget anyway. LOL

Lol .... its the other way around here..i actually forgot our anniversary about 3 years ago.. he got me a card and i was like '?????' wtf??? still have to think hard when the date is how bad is that :( any other dates im good at just that one passes me by!

We got married on m-in-laws b'day,am sure that's the only way Mr T could remember the date,for an intelligent man he has a shocking memory x

MrsE --

Just tell him that you are finding it hard to keep up with another year gone, as it seems like yesterday you two fell in love.

MrsT -- I read a psych book years ago that said, if partner is forgetful about things, then remind them. Then, if they can't be bothered you know it is that they truly did not forget. (Which can be a little worrying?)

MM

LOL MM!!!! funny enough i always know the day we met..but wedding ann...nahhh just escapes me!
MM you sound like a true romantic.... i am not lol

Mrs T ..... thats a cunning move by your hubby!

Now that it's gone, remember the feeling that it caused you and use it if the temptation ever strikes again - turn it into something positive and realise that the temporary taste pleasure is no substitute for the sense of achievement you get from staying on the straight and narrow (or from seeing the scales drop)
Onward and downward!!
xx

Hi hun.. I know how bad cravings are.. Ok, u have a blip, forget it and get back on track immediately..

I have also given up many many times, but once I quit, I would feel like a big big failure.. its just food & I used to think why I couldnt cope? I dont want to be a failure.. Am back on track this time & my Week 1 is over..

What helped me so far - when i dont have a craving, I imagine I had just cheated.. it has helped me imagine how horrible it would feel if I gave up on d diet.. Frequently doing this when d devil is not resident in my head has helped in reducing d craving visits..

Get back & track.. just 4get you had a blip, stay strong, d results am sure would be lovely & worthy.. hope my exp was of some help ..

Back