So, I have Been on Slimming World for 3 weeks now and OMG

x_kerry_x

I HAVE THE WORST FARTS EVER POSSIBLE!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP!
My bf has asked me to leave the room when im gonna pass wind, so i do but im literally up and down every 2 bladdy seconds! Someone please tell me this wears off ?!!

If not, how can i stop this as its driving me insane!!

Hahahahahaha. It's so true!!!

They do die down I promise! It's just the increase of fruit and veg in your diet. The only thing that I found to work was feed him the same - then he will be trumping too!

He does tend to eat what i do in the evenings but his dont smell half as bad a mine. Perhaps its because of the amount of fruit/veg im eating during the day... nightmare! Me & my mum think its hilarious but he does not haha

omg, i remember that when i first started.. you can feel ur tummy churning. it will get better =] but beware baked beans! with egg on wholemeal toast... thats still leathal to my tummy lmao!

Its soo funny but annoying aswell! Gas myself out in the car every morning and nearly kill the other half whilst i sleep!
How long does it take to dye down?xx

OMG, this made me LOL !!!!! My husband thinks im a disgusting human being some of the smells i can produce ........ pahaha! itll settle down, its anoying that to eat healthy, you end up loosing mates n the ability for our partners to think were still attractive ........ teeheee !! personally i find farts hilarious, im still a big kid at heart xx

HAHA RubyRoo i find them funny too, its like laughing gas but i do shock myself at how bad they are! Surely the acids in my stomach cant be that bad but im sure the chili doesnt go in with that smell!!

Cant say we've had much 'rudies' since the diet cus i stink all the time! hahaha oops

I was like a walking, smelly foghorn for the first three weeks - I should have come with a health warning. It will die down so don't worry - it's just the increase in fiber in your diet from all the fruit and vegetables!

HAHA RubyRoo i find them funny too, its like laughing gas but i do shock myself at how bad they are! Surely the acids in my stomach cant be that bad but im sure the chili doesnt go in with that smell!!

Cant say we've had much 'rudies' since the diet cus i stink all the time! hahaha oops

Pahaha!! my hubby always knows when iv been eating chilli, its his response to them that cracks me up .... if he ignored them, id prob do them less! im usually the only one laffin tho :8855::sign0151: ... im a vegetarian, so diet is ALOT of veg .. i dont think my farts will ever improve ... teehee xx

Hahaha, this is funny but SO true.

Me & my OH Colin joined SW together & my god. We could not STOP!!! It's awful, but it really just is your body adjusting! Mine has died down completely now but Colin still has a LOT of beans haha - so yeah, he keeps farting away!! :D Don't worry about it, it will go! Haha...

Hehehe I had the same thing but luckily its only me here so other than a dirty look from the cat as he leaves the room its all ok.

I am sure i read somewhere that charcoal tablets can help this if it is really bothering you x

Back