So, I have Been on Slimming World for 3 weeks now and OMG

I've read that eating fruit after oth er food makes it hard to digest. So maybe bowls of fruit after meals are making us fart like troupers? Lol

Oh my goodness, this thread had me in stitches... and the last thing you need in the first few weeks is someone making you laugh *PRRRRRRRRP* there I go again...

It is SO TRUE, but yes, water helps and eventually your body gets used to all the good stuff I think!

Haha, still giggling now xx

Im suffering too but what's the worse part is having windy attack whilst I'm doing Zumba! Lol

I'm do high impact zumba so lots of jumping and bouncing which makes my tummy gurgle and then ooooh dear lol and I can't trust them to not being smelly so i have to stop, pretend my shoe lass is undone and clench my bum haha

Doesn't always work though! Tonight i had the smelly attack and couldn't stop. My goodness was I embarrassed!

3 weeks for me too, but I'm the other end, I can't stop burping!
At group today one of the men said his wife has now banned him from the bedroom...... said he was trying to gas her while she slept!!:479:.......it was the dog!!lolol!

Haha mines used to it...told him 'he's stuck with me and my farts now' lol. X

hahaha hilarious! Im too scared to even do naughty stuff in case i fart during it!! Luckily, since i posted this it has died down but now im thinking im not eating enough though!
Havent seen the BF for a couple of days so he'd been breathing fresh air whilst i gas me and a friend out instead!! THink he'll be impressed with the difference when i see him tonight :-D!
Had my 3rd WI last night and lost 2.5 which took me to 7lb in total and got my half stone award, i am ecstatic!!

This thread has cheered me up :) Being vegan virtually everything I eat is veg or fruit, so I'm afraid to say I'm terribly windy. The OH is doing SW as well but has got away with it the jammy sod, I think I'm making up for the 2 of us :sigh: lol x

Ha ha! I'm going to show my OH this thread to show its not just me! It's so embarrassing especially at work! Just started back on plan for the 100th time so know it'll ease of a bit. But my god I could be used as a nuclear weapon at the moment!!

I'm 2 and a half weeks in and I'm exactly the same! The hubby is following the plan too and I'm suppose I'm lucky as its affecting him too lol! I'm glad it eases soon!

This thread is still making me laugh!!!!!!!!! :)

SBDs have no room on this thread.....(Silent but Deadly)...........NONE of them are silent!!.........I started my first 3 weeks burping for England, and now they've gone South!!
I feel like (and sound like) Julie Walters on Dinnerladies!
!:giggle:

So glad I stumbled upon this thread too! I'm crying! On my 4th week at SW and OH said Ive started farting like a bloke. Pay back for all the choccy biscuits he eats I say!! Hehe xx

haha im glad my post is ammusing to you all! Im off for my 4th WI and im pretrified to say the least! No more farty tarters thank god but now my #2 has turned greenish in colour haha! Sorry Wayyyy too much info but im sure im not the only one!

Its funny, we bought a fish a while ago and when i started SW it got poorly and we thought it was gonna die then this last week hes come back to life (and my farts have disappeared!!) maybe i was causing him some discomfort... when he came up for food he actually got a mouth full of my arse! Well not literally but u know what i mean haha

Luckily I live on my own so can parp to my hearts content :)

Sometimes I wake up in the morning, take a sniff & think 'hmmm, ive obviously been letting them off in my sleep again'! x

Does.anyone else get trapped wind? I am suffering real bad and it's so painful.

Does.anyone else get trapped wind? I am suffering real bad and it's so painful.

Yeah I get it quite a lot - I use tablets called windsettlers which seem to help & I find if I lie on my side for a bit it helps to get it moving! It can really hurt though x

Luckily I live on my own so can parp to my hearts content :)

Sometimes I wake up in the morning, take a sniff & think 'hmmm, ive obviously been letting them off in my sleep again'! x

Hahahahahaaaa! I wake myself up with the rotten smell sometimes. Rank and wrong.

If it helps, not only have my farts got louder and more often (although strangely not smelly), my dog eats leftovers...needless to say I've had to stock up on air freshener cuz every time he stands up or sits down, he lets one :s

Back