so ill...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by helenfrompoole, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    The last two days I have gotten so sick..

and today I can hardly bare it... I feel like being sick constantly... I had to get a cottage cheese and salad because i cant help but think its what my body needs right now... to eat.

Once again my sense of smell is through the roof and the smell of my perfume is making me want to gag.. as soon as I got in from a day out with the bf i had to baby wipe myself all over to get any scent off me.

I feel terrible- does anyone have a similar experiance? I get the same symptoms at lleast 2ce a month and usually last a few days

:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hiya

Not wanting to worry you but these were the exact symptoms I had when I was pregnant, especially the perfume one - maybe you need to take a little test to make sure?

4. helenfrompoole

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    nah not pregnant thank god, not that i dont want kids, but not at present!

I feel fine now i have eaten... low blood sugar?

5. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    yr weight loss is amazing.. am sure you are right and its just what your body needs when you are ill. it wont throw you off track cos you are so aware of what you're eating. well done! x

6. helenfrompoole

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    aww thank you :) I cant face having my cd shakes atm cos they are all sweet and i guess thats the last thing you want when you feel ill... but i really do not want to come off plan- ive stuck to it 100%

7. thinny2be

thinny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.64%)
    Diet:
    Finishing on CD
    Wow well done on your weight loss and sorry to hear you have been poorly. There are a lot of bugs around and the moment so maybe you have picked one of these up. Last week I had the dreaded sickness bug but was happy that I was on the shakes as my stomach didn't want anything heavier.

Glad to hear you feeling a bit better now x

8. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    When your ill hun you just need to do what you can to get better although i would imagine the cd nutriants would work in your favour to help getting to better....
    xxx

9. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (ish)
    Sounds a bit bizzarre hun, as well as horrid! Any other things you can think of that happen at the same time, could it be totm related? I'd keep an eye out and if continues consider seeing your gp, maybe start writing down, when/how you feel so to pick up on any potential reason. It just isn't right to feel that rough for no reason. Take care xx

10. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Just like everyone else I hope that you will be feeling better soon. Well done on such a great weight loss so far.
    As butterfly has suggested, monitor whats happening and don't be hesitant in seeking medical advice.
    All the best x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.