so ill...

helenfrompoole

The last two days I have gotten so sick..

and today I can hardly bare it... I feel like being sick constantly... I had to get a cottage cheese and salad because i cant help but think its what my body needs right now... to eat.

Once again my sense of smell is through the roof and the smell of my perfume is making me want to gag.. as soon as I got in from a day out with the bf i had to baby wipe myself all over to get any scent off me.

I feel terrible- does anyone have a similar experiance? I get the same symptoms at lleast 2ce a month and usually last a few days

:(

Hiya

Not wanting to worry you but these were the exact symptoms I had when I was pregnant, especially the perfume one - maybe you need to take a little test to make sure?

nah not pregnant thank god, not that i dont want kids, but not at present!

I feel fine now i have eaten... low blood sugar?

yr weight loss is amazing.. am sure you are right and its just what your body needs when you are ill. it wont throw you off track cos you are so aware of what you're eating. well done! x

aww thank you :) I cant face having my cd shakes atm cos they are all sweet and i guess thats the last thing you want when you feel ill... but i really do not want to come off plan- ive stuck to it 100%

Wow well done on your weight loss and sorry to hear you have been poorly. There are a lot of bugs around and the moment so maybe you have picked one of these up. Last week I had the dreaded sickness bug but was happy that I was on the shakes as my stomach didn't want anything heavier.

Glad to hear you feeling a bit better now x

When your ill hun you just need to do what you can to get better although i would imagine the cd nutriants would work in your favour to help getting to better....
xxx

Sounds a bit bizzarre hun, as well as horrid! Any other things you can think of that happen at the same time, could it be totm related? I'd keep an eye out and if continues consider seeing your gp, maybe start writing down, when/how you feel so to pick up on any potential reason. It just isn't right to feel that rough for no reason. Take care xx

Just like everyone else I hope that you will be feeling better soon. Well done on such a great weight loss so far.
As butterfly has suggested, monitor whats happening and don't be hesitant in seeking medical advice.
All the best x

Back