So Im starting Cambridge on Friday...

nowplz

So Im starting The Cambridge diet this Friday.. Im a bit worried that I will be soooo hungry I wont even get passed day 1 also dont know how im going to drink 4-6 pints of water as not really a lover of water BUT I really need to get some of this weight off ok a lot of this weight off.

Im 30 in october and I am determined not to be fat and 30.

OH and how much do you reckon is average to lose in 4 weeks? Im off on hols june 15th and had hoped to lose about a stone before I go.... do you reckon thats do-able?

First four days are hard but please dont give up! Your first weigh in will be worth it and you'll be so proud!

Depends on your weight and how much you need to lost but you can expect to lose at least a stone in a month! Ive lost a stone in 13 days x

So Im starting The Cambridge diet this Friday.. Im a bit worried that I will be soooo hungry I wont even get passed day 1 also dont know how im going to drink 4-6 pints of water as not really a lover of water BUT I really need to get some of this weight off ok a lot of this weight off.

Im 30 in october and I am determined not to be fat and 30.

OH and how much do you reckon is average to lose in 4 weeks? Im off on hols june 15th and had hoped to lose about a stone before I go.... do you reckon thats do-able?

I started today and so far its been ok, though I admit tonight I am a teeny bit hungry despite not long having had my third and final meal of the day.

For the water, I suggest you start trying to drink the amount now. I started with the water a few days before I started the diet as well as reducing the amount of diet coke/cream soda I was drinking. I've been keeping track of how much I've been drinking by putting the water in a clean empty 6 pint milk container and just trying to keep visiting the fridge regularly and having a glass or two.

I wasn't a big water drinker either but I've found doing this has helped and its not been as difficult to drink it as I thought - I've had a few cups of black coffee too to break the monotomy of it being water ;)

I can't comment on the amount you'll lose but there are some fantastic and really inspirational weight loss stories here so I'm going to be looking at those to motivate myself whenever I'm feeling the need for a motivational pick me up.
:)

Good luck the water does get easier :) I drink 3ltrs easy now and before I hardly drank a glass a day! X

As everyone else says, the first few days are the hardest so once you've made it through them, you'll be well on your way.

I would think 1 stone in a month would be do-able. People say it's generally a stone a month you can lose. I've stuck to it 100% for 4 weeks and have lost 1st 9lbs.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone for your replies. I am so desperate to lose the weight, I am never usually good at diets so decided to cut the food out all together is the best way for me as if I'm not eating then I wont be tempted to say to my self... just a little bit more. I hope I can see this through, I know its going to be hard and the weight got there over a number of years so its not just going to melt over night.. (i wish)

I'm hoping also that I am going to be able to afford it long term.... as its not cheap but I know this plan works for me as I have done it before (well lighter life) and I lost weight so fast doing it.

Good luck to all you ladies/gents

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Back